Ch. 18: A Sleepover

<~Ally's POV:
~One Month Later~
It's been a month since we moved into our new house and life has been good. There hasn't been any Ethan or Cody drama, Annie found her old friends at school, and Austin is home again all the time. I like life in Miami so much more than life in L.A. Now being six months pregnant my life is pretty much revolved around eating, sleeping, sitting around, and using the bathroom. I hate it...I don't ever want to be pregnant again, but I do want three kids...oh I'll decide that later.

I sat down on the couch and closed my eyes. I felt cold, but there wasn't a blanket around. Austin sits down beside me, "Hey beautiful." He says and kisses my cheek.

I snuggle up to him, "Your warm." I mumbled into his shirt. He begins to rub my back.

"Annie wants her friends to come over after school today." He informs me.

I sit up and look at him, "A play date? With how many girls exactly?"

"She didn't say she just said friends...with an s." He replies and I laugh because he's being a dork right now.

"Well okay but your in charge of them." I say with a smirk.

"What! I don't know how to entertain little girls!" He complains.

"Your Austin Moon, I'm sure you can figure it out." I replied chuckling.

He rolls his eyes and starts laughing, "Can I at least have a kiss? Six year old girls are a lot of work."

I smile, "Sure baby." I lean over to him and press my lips to his.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
<~Austin's POV:
I went to the school to pick up Annie and her friends, I don't even know if their parents were okay with that.

I found Annie waiting for three other girls...three...

"Daddy!" Annie shouted running up to me, "These are my friends. Their mommy's are over there if you want to talk to them." Annie says pointing to a group of moms. Well I can already tell this is going to be awkward.

"Wait Annie...why don't you have your friends ask their moms if they can come over first." I tell her and she nods. She runs over to her friends and they then run to their moms. Okay I'm not good with this kind of stuff. I could really use Ally's help right now.

"Everybody is allowed to come." Annie says and I nod.

"I'll be over to pick her up." One mom shouts. "So will I." Says another. And the third one didn't say anything...okay then.

"Well then lets go.." I trailed off and took then all to the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
<~Ally's POV:
It's so peaceful in the house when no ones here, I love it. Although Austin and Annie will be home any second now.

The door bursts open and the screaming starts right away, then the dog starts barking and I can hear running feet.

I went in the kitchen to investigate. I found Annie and three of her friends, "Hi girls." I greeted them.

"Hi mommy! This is Madi, Sarah, and Amber." Annie introduces her friends.

"Hi girls. It's nice to meet you." I say with a smile.

They shyly smile back.

"Lets go upstairs and play with my toys." Annie suggests and they all run up the stairs.

I looked around for Austin. Did he like get trampled on the way in? I looked outside and he was still by the car grabbing all the back packs. I laughed and went out to help him.