Ch. 14: The Secrets Out

<~Ally's POV:
Annie's eyes widen, "A baby brother!" She says, gleaming with excitement.

I nod and she skips around the room. "Annie be careful, you don't want to break anything." I told her. I don't think she heard me though because she just continued to skip around the room. Austin and I laughed.

I sigh, "You should probably take her home before she breaks something." I tell Austin.

He stuffs his hands in his pockets, "I don't want to leave you here alone. I'll go ask the doctor when you can leave." He says leaving the room.

Annie finally calms down, "Where did daddy go?" She asks.

"To find the doctor." I answer.

Annie nods and shuffles around with her feet, "Mommy...can I tell you something." She mumbles uncomfortably.

"Sure sweetheart, what's up?" I ask her. This made me worried. What could possibly cause her to act like this.

"Um...I saw-" Annie begins when Austin and Doctor Lyle appear in the room. She stops and steps back. I give her a 'tell me later' look and I know she understood because she nodded.

"Hi Ally. Austin tells me you'd like to go home?" Doctor Lyle says and I nod. He clears his throat, "Well I'm going to leave that up to you. Do you feel ready to go home?" He asks me.

I smile, "Yes." I answer. I can hardly wait to get out of here.

"Okay then I guess it's settled. You can leave whenever your ready-" He says and I interrupt him.

"I'd like to leave right now." I say. He nods, "I'll go sign you out." The doctor says.

I smile and Austin helps me out of the bed and into my wheelchair. Geez having a broken arm and a sprained ankle sure is going to suck. I wish I could at least have crutches.

"You comfortable, beautiful?" He asks me.

I sigh, "As comfortable as I'm ever gonna get." I giggle. He leans over and kisses my cheek.

"Lets go then, c'mon Annie." Austin says and pushes me out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~

Finally we arrive back at home and I feel better already, just from coming home.

"I'm starving." I say when Austin wheels me into the kitchen.

"Okay what do you want?" He asks.

I lick my lips and glance around the room, and then I remember...Austin can't cook. "Austin...you don't even know how to cook." I remind him.

"Well I can try." He says, "I'd do anything for you." He tells me and my heart melts.

"Um can I have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich?" I ask for something easy for him to make.

"Of course." He replies getting started on making my sandwich.

I hear knocking at the door. Why is someone at our house.

Austin approaches the door but I stop him when his hand makes contact with the knob, "Austin what if it's Cody?" I state shakily.

"Don't worry babe, you never have to worry about him ever again." He assures me and he swings the door open.

Ethan stood outside. He had his hands in his pockets and he looked to the ground.

"What are you doing here?" Austin asks. Clearly he wasn't happy about him being here.

"I-I just wanted to see how Ally is doing. We are friends you know." Ethan defends.

"She's fine. Thanks for checking." Austin snaps, "Well goodbye." He says harshly and begins to close the door.

"Wait! No Ethan don't leave!" I yelled from the distance. Because of my broken arm I was unable to wheel myself over there.

Ethan glances at Austin who is rolling his eyes. Ethan comes inside and walks over to me.

"It's nice to see you again." He greets me with a big grin.

"I'm happy to see you too. It's was awful thoughtful of you to check up on me." I whisper in his ear. I don't want Austin to get anymore jealous.

"How could I not." Ethan chuckles and I laugh.

Annie runs in the room. Her mouth drops open as she points her finger at Ethan.

"Annie what's wrong?" I ask, laughing at the adorable face she had on right now.

She darts over to Austin and wraps her arms around his legs, "Daddy, that's the man I saw mommy kiss." She tells him.

Wait...what?

Austin stares at me in disbelief. I'm completely speechless. He just shakes his head and walks in the direction of the door. Annie follows behind him and they both walk out the door. Without giving me a chance to explain.

~~~~~~~~~~
<~Austin's POV:
I was mad, so I just decided to leave. Maybe forever. I don't know why...I just felt like running away from my problems. I didn't even give her a chance to explain. I just took a six year olds words and relied on them. But why would Annie say them if they weren't true?

"Daddy, where are we going?" Annie asks following behind me.

I don't answer. I just picked her up and set her in the car, buckling her up in her carseat.

I jumped in the front and just drove away. If Ally loves Ethan than she might as well be with Ethan.

~~~~~~~~~~~
<~Ethan's POV:
I can't believe Austin just left like that. I get how he's angry, but he didn't even give Ally a chance to explain. I mean yes it's true, Ally and I kissed...but it was an accident.

~~~~Flashback~~~~

"I miss him so much." Ally mutters. It seems that every time I visit her she's crying over Austin.

"Shhh, it's alright Ally." I whisper. I pull her closer to me. It was just two friends cuddling.

Ally turns to me and we stare into each others eyes and moments later her lips are against mine. She pulls away instantly.

"Um...I think you should go..." She mutters getting off the sofa and scrambling away from me.

I sigh and stand up, "Ally I'm so sorry." I say. Tears fill her eyes as she leads me to the door.

"Goodbye Ethan." She says.

~~~~End of Flashback~~~~

The kiss meant absolutely nothing to us. It was just an accident that wasn't supposed to happen.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Ally crying.

"Ally what's wrong?" I ask her.

"H-he left me...again." She sobbed. "I love him so much." She whispers.

"It's alright Ally. He's gonna come back. He loves you too. And Annie is going to miss her mom." I try comforting her.

"Ethan...please go, I-I wanna be a-alone." Ally sobs and buries her face in her hands.

I patted her back gently. I didn't want to leave but, it is for the best. Austin will come back. I know he will. But he won't return when I'm here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Sorry I took a while to update again! Ugh...I sorta had some writers block but it's all better now. I have some ideas. Feel free to tell me your ideas as well. What did you guys think of the chapter? Is Auslly breaking apart? Thanks so much for reading! I'll try and update again today or tomorrow. I'm already writing the next chapter!

~Emma(: