Ch. 31: Reasons

<~Ally's POV:

It's been ten minutes since I called Austin. The park is only two minutes away. Why isn't he here yet!

There was a mirror on the wall across from me, I can see that my eyes are red from crying. Seeing myself made me want to cry more.

Five more minutes pass and finally Austin comes running in with Axel. I got up out of my chair and met him halfway. I wrap my arms around him tightly, burying my face in his shirt. His arm that wasn't carrying Axel snaked around my back.

"What took you so long." I shuddered, thinking about everything that's been happening.

"I'll tell you later, where's Annie?" He asks worriedly.

Looking over at the room she was in a tear falls from my eye.

"What happened?" Austin wanted to know everything.

"I don't know. She just walked into the kitchen and fell on the floor." I began crying from thinking about it.

<~Flashback~>

Keeping one headphone in my ear, the other dangled beside me. Usually I would have just blasted music through the house but Annie was trying to sleep, so my next option was headphones.

I danced around in the kitchen as I cooked up some brunch for everyone when Austin gets back.

Little foot steps pattered into the kitchen and I saw Annie. She looks so tired and kind of pale.

"Mommy can I have some water?" She asks weakly.

I pulled the headphone out of my ear and filled her up a glass of water. Right as I turned around I saw Annie fall to the floor, hitting her head on the table.

"Annie!" I shrieked, hurrying to her. Dropping the glass and it shatters on the floor. Annie laid lifelessly on the floor. My fingers shook as I dialed 911 for an ambulance.

"911 emergency how can I help you?" A woman answers calmly.

"My daughter just fainted, I need an ambulance!" I cried desperately.

"We will need your address m'am." She replies.

I tell her my address and wait for the ambulance to arrive. It took a few minutes but once they came everything went by fast. I died inside watching my daughter being placed on the gurney and loaded up into the ambulance.

<~End of Flashback~>

Austin hugs me tighter, "She'll be alright." He whispers in my ear to assure me.

I nod into his chest and a doctor calls my name.

"Ally Moon?"

My head turns towards him and I wait for him to speak.

"Annie is alright." He smiles.

Relief washes over me and I hug Austin again. The doctor leads us into the room and Annie was lying there smiling. She was still pale and weak, but she was smiling.

Austin looks at the doctor, "Do you know why she fainted?" He asked.

"I believe it would have something to do with being ill and then maybe becoming overheated or dehydrated. Nothing major." The doctor explains.

My hand covers my mouth, "Then this is all my fault..."

Both the doctor and Austin shake their heads.

"Ally none of this was your fault. Annie may not of felt like she was too hot or thirsty so she wouldn't have been able to ask." The doctor tells me.

I don't say anything else, "When can she come home?"

"Right now, just make sure she drinks plently of water, rests, and don't let her get too hot or too cold." The doctor replies.

"Okay thank you." I thanked him and went to sign Annie out. I took Axel from Austin so he could carry Annie.

~~~~~~~~~~~

We got back home and Austin laid Annie back down on the couch. I fed Axel and laid him down for a nap.

Tiredly, I stumbled to my bed and fell face first into my pillow. I could feel all my stress and worries just float away.

A few minutes later Austin crawled on the bed with me, interrupting my peace.

"Go away." I mumble into my pillow. He just laughs and pulls me close to him.

"Austinnnnn!" I whine as he bothers me a little more by kissing on my neck.

I hit at him a little bit with my hand and he just continues to kiss my neck.

When I roll over he just moves up to kiss my lips. I don't kiss him back and just let him kiss me. Except its really hard to sleep when someone is trying to make out with you!

His hands traveled up my shirt and rested on my stomach. Okay now he's starting to turn me on. I start to kiss him back and a moan escapes my lips. I can feel him smiling against my lips.

"Austin I said next year." I moan as he plays with my bra.

"Just let me kiss you." He begs, so close his breath is going in my mouth. Yummy right....

We kiss for a few more minutes until I pull away. Austin looks at me confused and I stick my tongue out at him teasingly. I push him off me and hop out of bed, leaving him wanting more. He's not usually this horny...

"Ally..." He complains.

"Miss me already?" I tease him more.

He nods, trying to look innocent.

"So what took you so long to get to the hospital? You said you'd tell me." I say sitting back on the bed.

He looks off to the side like he's embarrassed.

"C'mon tell me." I beg, leaning against his shoulder.

"I couldn't get Axel out of the swing." He answers.

A laugh escapes my mouth, "What are you talking about?"

"The buckle was really confusing and then it got stuck. I don't know who made that kind of a buckle for a baby swing but lets just say Axel's first word might not be mama or dada." He says and I understand what he means.

I hit his chest, "Don't you cuss in front of my baby." I scold him.

"I know I shouldn't have, but I was pissed and then you called and said Annie was in the hospital. I was stressed." He explains and I laugh.

"Okay I forgive you." I say, smiling. He looks really cute right now so I lean in to kiss him. He leans in too and our lips meet for a short kiss. I pull away feeling hungry.

"Will you go get burgers?" I ask him sweetly.

He gives me a 'really' look and I smile, "Thank you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hey guys how'd you like the chapter? I actually updated fast this time. This chapter was supposed to be up yesterday but wattpad wasn't letting me update things but at least that got fixed.

Please comment and vote.

-Hannah