Ch. 36: Cuddling

<~Ally's POV:

"I remember when I told Annie she was gonna be a big sister. And now I need to tell you that your gonna be a big brother." I smiled at my little baby boy.

He finished eating a little while ago and he fell asleep in my arms.

I sat there thinking of ways to tell Austin I was pregnant. I wanted to surprise him and make it special. I hate to say it but we didn't want this baby. I know he used protection, but I guess it was meant to be. I've always wanted a third child, but I wanted Axel to be at least a year old before even thinking about it. He's only three and a half months.

The door creaks and Austin walks in. I shook away all my crazy thoughts and looked down at Axel.

"Hey, I just put Annie to bed." Austin says, shutting the door as he comes in.

Looking up, I smile at him, "Okay."

He sits down on the bed and smiles, "Wanna put him down for the night so we can have some alone time?"

I giggled a little, "What if I'd rather cuddle with my little man?"

He looks at me before laughing a little.

"I'm teasing." I say, "I'll be right back." I tell him, going into the nursery to put Axel to bed.

As carefully as possible, I laid him down in the crib, "Don't tell daddy mommy's secret." I whisper and kiss his forehead, "Goodnight baby boy."

I made sure the baby monitor was on before quietly leaving the room. When I went back in my room, Austin was already laying there with his eyes closed. I crawl on the bed next to him and lay my head on his chest.

"Wake up sleepy head." I giggle and bury my face in his chest so my voice would tickle him.

"I know your smiling." I say, looking up to see I was correct. He had a cute smile covering his face.

"You know me all to well, Mrs. Moon." He replies, wrapping an arm around me.

I snuggle up close to him and pull the blanket over us. "Can I ask you something?"

"Anything Als."

"Do you think we're taking things too fast?"

"What do you mean?" He looks at me.

"We're only twenty four, and we're already married and have two kids. Most people don't have this until their thirties." I explain.

He sits up and pulls me up with him, "Ally, is everything okay?"

"Yeah...I just feel like we took things too fast." I sigh.

"Are you happy?" He asks seriously.

"Yes, of course I'm happy." I reply.

"Then no, we didn't take anything too fast." He says.

I smile at him. He always makes me happy.

"Can we go to sleep? I've had a long day." I say, snuggling back into his chest.

"I thought we were gonna cuddle?" He replies.

I sigh, "Alright lets cuddle then."

He smiles and pulls me in close as I cuddle up against him.

"So..." He starts.

"Sooo." I giggle.

"When you wanna have that third kid?" He jokes and everything gets awkward.

"Um."

Austin laughs and kisses my cheek, "I'm teasing babe, lets wait a while."

"Y-yeah okay.." I stutter.

"Are you alright?" He asked worriedly.

I shake my head, "Austin I need to tell you something."

"What?"

"I-I'm...I'm pregnant."

Well there goes my chance to tell him in a special way...

"How?" He asked in shock.

"What do you mean how?"

"I used protection..." He replies.

"Austin, you can still get pregnant, even if you use protection..." I sigh.

He smiles at me and I feel him wrap his arms around my body.

"Baby I'm happy about this." He says into my hair.

"You are?"

"Of course I am." He says, pecking my lips.

My world brightened a lot when he said that, "I am too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter. I wanna try and update all my stories today. I hope you enjoyed it.

Please comment and vote.

-Hannah