Ch. 35: Kissing Boys

<~Austin's POV:

"Ally I need five bucks." I say knocking on the bathroom door.

She doesn't answer.

"Ally?"

"What!" She yelled, kind of shocking me.

"I uh nevermind." I scratch the back of my head. She scares me when she yells.

Hearing her groan frustratedly, the door opens and she pokes her head out, "Seriously Austin, what do you want?"

"I just need a couple dollars." I sigh.

"Okay usually it's me asking you for money?" Ally questions, "Why?"

"Because I paid Annie all my money." I answer.

Ever since Annie got two dollars from me when Ally and I kissed, she started getting money out of me like I was her piggy bank! Whenever she's stubborn I end up giving her a dollar and wah la everything's good. Little rascal...

"Stop paying a six year old girl to be good. That's bad parenting." Ally rolls her eyes.

I sigh and she throws a ten dollar bill at me.

"Thanks." I half smile and she closes the bathroom door again.

Annie came walking down the hall and I stuffed the money in my pocket before she could see it.

"Daddy?"

"Yes sweetheart?"

"I have a question." She said, biting her finger.

"What is it?" I ask, expecting for her to ask for money.

"When can I kiss a boy?" She asks with a smile and my eyes go wide.

"Annie, your only six!"

She looks down, "Daddy, I'm gonna be seven soon."

Closing my eyes, I sigh, "Annie why do you want to kiss a boy?"

"Because when mommy kisses you, she looks so happy and always says that it's fun. I wanna have fun." She says, starting to confuse herself.

"Annie, it's not going to be fun unless your in love." I explain.

"How do I know that I'm in love?" She asks sweetly.

"You'll know." I try to smile. I can't believe my baby girl is already thinking about kissing boys...

She smiles up at me and comes in for a hug. I bend down more and she wraps her arms around my neck, "I love you daddy. Your the only boy I love."

"I love you too sweetheart, always remember that."

~~~~~~~~~~

Later that day I was sitting downstairs watching TV with both the kids on my lap. Ally ran to the store quick.

"I'm hungry." Annie whines, crossing her arms.

Axel was asleep at the moment, I'm hoping he doesn't wake up until Ally gets home.

"Your mom will be home soon with food." I answered and laid my head back.

Annie lets out a huff and turns her attention back to the TV.

"How about if you give me five dollars I can't say I'm hungry again?" Annie smirks.

I shake my head, "No way, you already took all my money."

"Pleaseeee." She begs and sets her chin on my chest, using her big, puppy dog eyes.

I shake my head again and she quits asking.

~~~~~~~~~~

<~Ally's POV:

I just got home and it's like these people haven't had food for ten years!

"Mommy I'm starving!" Annie whines as Axel cries. He never cries. Why does everything happen at once?

"Did you buy my toaster waffles?" Austin asks.

"Yes, I already put them in the freezer." I sigh and he smiles. Before going to find his toaster waffles he leans in and pecks my lips.

"Daddy you owe me two dollars!" Annie shouts and runs after him.

Grabbing Axel, I hurry upstairs before my noisy family can follow me. I put him down in his crib for a second to change into some comfy clothes.

"Are you hungry little man?" I ask in a baby voice.

I laugh at myself and start to breast feed him.

"I need to tell you something baby boy, and your gonna be the first to know." I say as he eats. Lately I've been telling Axel all my secrets. He knows stuff before Austin does.

I sigh. Today has been a long day.

"Axel, I don't know if your ready to be a big brother..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: 😱😱😱 this book is almost done. Probably like 5 chapters left or so. But 😱😱😱

Comment and vote please!

-Hannah