Ch. 33: Work Day

<~Ally's POV:

It's my first day of work and I'm already stressing. How did I ever think leaving Austin home all alone with the kids was a good idea?

"Ally, you need to relax. I'm not worried, so you shouldn't be either." Austin tries to assure me as he follows me around the room.

Sighing, I take a seat at the end of the bed. He's right, I'm stressing for nothing.

He sits down beside me and puts his arm around me, rubbing my back. I lean my head on his shoulder and he kisses my head. I feel him wrap his other arm around the front of me, meeting up with the other arm.

"Remember last night, when you couldn't get the baby to sleep?" He says, "Who got him to sleep?"

Blushing, I try and hide my face in his chest. Instead he moves away to see my face.

"Your blushing, because you know I have a point." He laughs and I finally let out my smile that had been caged.

"Baby, it's not that I think your irresponsible; I mean that's part of it, but it's been a long time since I've had a job. I always get nervous when I know I'll be away from my babies." I sigh, finally telling the truth.

He smiles a little, "Well you have nothing to worry about. If you don't like the job you can quit it and come home. You don't ever need to have a job again. And the kids will be alright. The last time you left Axel with Trish and Toby, but this time your leaving them with their dad."

I really don't want to smile, but he's being so sweet. "Your really good at making me feel better." I say and lay my head on his chest.

"Well, that is my job." He laughs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Goodbye!" I shouted, from the door. I gave both Axel and Annie a kiss on the forehead. Thank god Annie wasn't feeling sick anymore. Austin followed me out to the car.

Quickly I got into the car and he knocks on the window. I rolled the window down.

"Austin, I'm gonna be la-"

He leans in and crashes his lips onto mine. We kiss for at least 30 seconds before I pull away.

"I'd love to stay and kiss you, but I really am gonna be late." I laugh.

He smiles, "Tonight then." He winks. I just roll my eyes. Lately he's been so sex crazy.

"Goodbye Austin." I say, backing out of the driveway.

I drive to the Starbucks I was working at and walk into the back room. I was handed a uniform.

The manager smiles at me, "I'm Sophie, by the way. There's a boy up front named Ethan who will be training you in." She says.

"Okay thank you." I say smiling.

I walk up front to find no one. What the heck?

"Ally?" I hear my name from behind.

"Ethan, what are you doing here?!" My eyes go wide.

"Um I work here, I'm the one that's going to train you in." He smirks.

"What!" I squeal, why does it have to be Ethan to train me in. Why does it have to be Ethan that works here! He did promise to leave me alone though, maybe he will hold to that promise?

"Okay Ally, C'mere and I'll show you all there is to see."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

<~Austin's POV: