Ch. 3: Got Your Back

<~Ally's POV:
Mrs. Fitch tapped her fingers on her desk, "We really need to talk about Annie." She grumbled with that signature scowl on her face.

I glanced back behind us at Annie. She was sitting on a bench swinging her legs around in boredom.

"I don't understand how you could call her horrible. She's always been a very polite little girl." I reply. Although this wasn't completely true I think it's reasonable to say. Annie has never been anything other than loud and silly.

"You really think you can call this child polite! She doesn't even raise her hand before talking!" Mrs. Fitch shouts.

"It is only her second day of school. Don't you think your asking a lot of such young children." I answer calmly. I don't want this to turn into an aggressive fight.

Mrs. Fitch stares blankly at me. She knows that I am definitely correct. Obviously not wanting to argue I take over.

"I would really appreciate it if you stop calling my daughter an impolite child. And if you ever call her anything like it again I will have a very serious conversation with your boss." I say sternly, full of maturity. Before she says anymore of her hateful comments I leave grabbing Annie's hand and walking out of the classroom. Austin followed behind me. Probably wondering how I could ever be so feisty. I never thought I could be that feisty either. But I felt proud.

~~~~~~~~~~

I collapse onto the couch, throwing my head back. I was completely out of energy. I closed my eyes hoping to get some shut eye but that not going to happen.

As if on cue, Annie begins her daily routine of running around everywhere. Making a mess and making noises everywhere she goes. To make it worse Austin joins her by playing his guitar on the loudest tune there is. Is there anyone here besides me that enjoys the quiet!

"NOOOOO!" I hear Annie screaming. Before laughing fills every room and hallway in the house.

Angrily I storm up the stairs to my bedroom falling onto the bed, my face smacks into my pillow. All I want right now is some sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~
<~Austin's POV:
Annie laughs continuously as I tickle her.

"Daddy stop!" She cries out. Finally I stop tickling her.

She jumps back onto her feet and tries to scramble away from me, but I grab her and throw her over my shoulder. Her arms are pounding on my back as she squeals.

I carry her into her bedroom and drop her on her bed. She gets up and tackles me to the ground.

She laughs, sitting on my chest. "Ha! Now I got you!" She teases, panting from all the screaming and running around around she's done.

"Yeah. I guess you got me." I sighed.

Annie giggled and laid her head down on me. I stroked her long, blonde hair. It was so soft and sleek. She began to calm down until she had fallen asleep and it wasn't long before I did too.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next morning with an aching neck. I had slept on the floor all night, what did I expect?

Annie was still lying on top of me, sound asleep. Adorable.

I heard a knock on the door and Ally walks in. I pretended to be asleep.

"I know your awake." Ally says.

I open my eyes, starring up at my beautiful wife. I send her 'haha you got me' smile.

I patted a spot beside me, gesturing for her to lay down beside me.

"No...I prefer not to lay on the dirty floor." She responded along with a simple hair flip.

I rolled my eyes, "Okay miss I can't sit on the floor." I mocked.

She frowned at my teasing, "At least I won't have back and neck aches all day." She smirks.

I groan remembering the pains of my back and neck.

"But thanks for letting me have the bed all to myself. It was much better than sharing with you." She giggles.

"Oh was it now?" I chuckled.

"Smelled a lot better too." She laughs.

"Your asking for it." I huff, "Lets just say your lucky Annie is on top of me right now."

She rolls her eyes, "Maybe I am." She replies cockily, "Either way, I win."

Annie moves slightly, "Go get her daddy." Annie whispers. She winks at me.

Ally struts out of the room, feeling all confident. Annie rolls off my chest and I spring up to follow Ally.

I sneak up behind her and grab her waist, "Still think you won?" I whispered in her ear.

"Okay, okay no! But please put me down and don't do anything to me! I just took a shower!" She exclaims.

Like that's gonna stop me. I carried her into the bathroom.

"Ewwww! Why are you going to the bathroom together!" Annie laughs from the other room.

Ally realized what my plan was before I had even done it, "No Austin! Please no!" She squeals.

I smiled at her and dipped her foot into the toilet and her face scrunches up in disgust.

"Ewwww! That's so gross! Now I need to take another shower!" Ally squeals. She curls up her toes and lifts her legs up as high as she can.

Laughter filled the house as Annie rolled around on the floor laughing, "Daddy that's a good one! Do it again!"

I smile and put Ally down on her feet. She frowns and slaps me.

"Your horrible." She whimpers.

I find this adorable and hilarious. It's fun to tease Ally. She may not like it but she sure likes to tease me.

I threw my hands up in defense, "Sorry but that was pretty funny." I chuckled.

"No it wasn't! It's disgusting!" Ally complains. She starts the shower, "Now get out! Now I need to take another shower!"

I roll my eyes and exit the bathroom. Something tells me she took this prank a little too seriously.

Annie smiles at me and we both break down in laughter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Haha funny chapter! Well this is the second chapter of the day. I'm pretty bored so who knows it there will be another one today. You'll just have to wait and find out!

Please comment and vote!

-Emma(: