Ch. 16: New Addition

<~Ally's POV:
As soon as Austin and I get closer I can see clear as day that it's our daughter being placed in the ambulance. I scream and burst out in tears.

A man in white approaches us as I continue to cry.

"Are you Mr and Mrs Moon?" He asks strictly.

"Yes." Austin clarifies as I continue to cry.

The man clears his throat. He's obviously tongue tied, "We aren't exactly sure what happened but it appears the young girl was beaten." He informs us causing me to cry harder.

The man glances at me, "Miss, I suggest you go to the hospital aswell you don't look so good."

It's true. I'm in so much pain right now but I'm so worried about Annie I don't even notice it.

More people appear with a wheelchair and Austin sets me down in it. My face is red and wet from my tears.

"How's Annie?" I sniffle.

The man just shrugs, "That remains unknown for now. We haven't had a chance to check her out."

"Well what are you waiting for! Get her to the hospital now!" Austin speaks up.

~~~~~~~~~
<~Austin's POV:
"Ally please stop crying." I plead. Ally had been crying for hours. The whole time we've been sitting in this waiting room she's been bawling her eyes out and no matter what I do she just won't calm down. I too would be sobbing if I didn't have to stay strong for Ally. On the inside I'm a wreck. Annie and Ally mean everything to me.

"Mr and Mrs Moon?" A doctor speaks up. I glance their way and he comes closer.

"I have some news on your daughter." He sighs.

I try and prepare myself for the worst. Ally's crying had stopped just so she could hear. The hope in her eyes was unbelievable.

"Annie seems to he alright. But she is mentally scarred. She is scared and shaking constantly. Other than that she has no physical injuries maybe a couple bruises." The doctor informs us.

I felt extremely guilty. As I am the one who was supposed to be protecting Annie. Why did I leave her in that damn car. Obviously it was Cody who did it. I'm surprised he didn't kidnap her.

"C-can we see her?" Ally asks, struggling to get her words out.

The doctor simply nods and leads us to Annie's hospital room.

"Mommy...daddy?" Annie says shakily.

Ally starts to cry and wraps Annie in her arms. I join the family hug. I feel as though Annie was less frightened already.

"Oh baby, your okay!" Ally cheers, kissing Annie's hair.

I hold them both closely in my arms, "I love you guys so much." I whisper giving both my girls kisses on the forehead.

Suddenly Annie spoke up, "Daddy, how come you don't touch me right here?" Annie asks, pointing down to her private area.

I was in shock. Where had this came from. I glance at Ally and her eyes were watering.

"Sweetie, where would you get an idea like that?" I ask her, afraid of the answer I might get.

"Because...a man touched me there. He said that everybody did it. I didn't like it." Annie replied.

It was Cody...I had to been. The next time I see that man I'm going to beat the shit out of him.

"Annie...whoever it was is bad. Don't believe a word he says. If anyone ever does that to you again you scream and make them stop right away." I tell her sweet, innocent face.