Ch. 9: Disneyland Adventure

<~Ally's POV:

I laid in bed, feeling the morning sickness. I think all this crap is worth it though, I love babies. Austin went to spend some father daughter time with Annie. Although I'd love to have him with me it makes me happier knowing that he's making Annie happy.

I groaned in pain as I struggled to the bathroom.

I emerged from the bathroom a little while later, feeling the slightest bit better. I stumbled down the stairs to the kitchen so I could eat breakfast. I'm starving!

I gulped down two pieces of toast, a bowl of oatmeal, and a bagel.

"Want anything else beautiful?" Austin asks suddenly popping up behind me.

I shake my head, "No...I'm good." I sigh, licking my lips, "Where's Annie?" I ask.

I smile, "Somewhere." He answers. His answer causes me to become suspicious.

"Somewhere?" I question and he nods. "What's this all about?"

"She wants to scare you." He says, kissing my forehead, "She thinks she can scare the baby out of you."

"Oh." I giggle. "I wish." I mutter.

I gives me a sympathetic look, "Morning sickness again?" He asks and rubs my back.

I nod, "Yeah, but I'm starting to feel better now." I assure him.

He hugs me and kisses the top of my head. We're so close our shadow is only one person.

"How about we do something fun." He whispers.

"Like what?" I ask him, curiously. I'm all up for it.

"Lets go to Disneyland." He says with a big smile.

"Okay, but your taking Annie on the rides while I stay on the ground." I laugh.

"Deal." He smiles.

~~~~~~~~~~~

~At Disneyland~

"I want to go on that ride!" Annie shouts excitedly. Her finger was pointed to the little kid roller coaster.

"Okay, lets go." Austin says holding Annie's hand and leading her over to the roller coaster. He glances at me, "You could come too." He says smiling.

"No thanks, I'll pass. I've thrown up enough today." I refuse to go on any rides.

Austin shrugs and gets on the roller coaster with Annie.

It was hilarious watching their faces. Every time the roller coaster went down Annie squeals and I swear no one was louder than she was.

"That was so much fun!" Annie exclaims after riding the roller coaster and that was just a little one.

"I'm glad you had fun." I laughed and smiled at her.

"Can I go on that one now?" Annie asks pointing at a bigger roller coaster.

"I don't think so sweetie. That one is pretty big. I don't even think your tall enough." I tell her. She puts on a pouty face and turns to Austin.

"Daddy, please take me on the big roller coaster!" Annie begged. I shot Austin a look that said 'don't you dare say yes!'

"Sorry kiddo, but mommy said no." He sighs.

Annie frowns but quickly begins her search for another ride to go on.

She ended up choosing a ride that spun. I laughed as Austin hesitantly got on the ride with her. I waved teasingly at him. I was just glad I didn't have to go on that ride.

Suddenly someone taps my shoulder. I look behind me to see some total stranger, "Can I help you?" I asked a little annoyed.

"Yes w-Woah your pretty." He says causing me to blush.

"Thanks." I giggle. Why am I talking to this guy I don't even know.

"Want to go out?" He asks suddenly.

Quickly I'm not very happy to be around this guy anymore, "Sorry but I'm already married." I say turning him down.

"Can we at least be friends?" He asks and I still don't even know his name.

"Uh sure whatever." I say turning away from him but he won't leave me alone.

"I'm Ethan, by the way." He says with a big grin.

"I'm Ally." I reply.

"Gosh. Your drop dead gorgeous and you have a beautiful name." He compliments me.

"Thank you." I say.

He nods, "Can you put your number in my phone?" He asks.

"Sure...I guess." I say hesitantly.

He hands me my phone and I add my number to his contacts.

"Thanks." He says taking his phone back, "I'll call you sometime."

"Uh okay." I say hoping he'll leave soon.

"So-" he begins but I cut him off.

"You might want to leave before my husband comes back." I warn him.

"Oh...that's okay. I don't have anyone to hang out with. So can I hang with you guys?" He asks.

"Ummm-" I don't know how to answer. I feel bad for the guy but this is our family time.

"Ally, who's this?" Austin asks appearing by my side.

"I'm Ethan." Ethan introduces himself to Austin.

"Okay...why are you talking to my wife?" Austin asks protectively.

"Just talking to my friend." Ethan assures.

Austin frowns at him, "Stay away from her." He snaps.

Ethan backs away. He was a lot shorter than Austin. "Sorry." He mumbles. "Goodbye Ally." Ethan says and runs off.

Austin smiles, satisfied to have gotten rid of Ethan.

"Why did you scare my friend away?" I ask Austin.

"Because, he is trouble." Austin says.

I cross my arms, "How would you know?"

"Because I know." Austin snaps. Gosh what has gotten into him.

Annie starred at the both of us in disbelief. I guess we forgot she was standing here watching us.

Austin could see that he had hurt my feelings so he brought the soft Austin back. "Ally I'm sorry." He sighs and hugs me, "I just don't like watching you with other guys."

"Austin I promise that your the only one I could ever love. But I have to talk to other people." I say hugging him back. "Why don't we just go home." I sigh, "We've been here all day and I'm tired."

"Okay, lets go home." He agrees.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Heyy! Happy New Year! Well almost lol. I hope you liked this chapter. I think it's adorable when Austin is protective.

Please comment and vote!

~Emma