Ch. 28: Leaving Already

<~Ally's POV:

"Your really leaving already?" Austin's eyes were filled with sorrow.

Zipping up Annie's suitcase, I nodded. "I'm sorry Austin, but I need to get back to Axel. I don't trust Trish and Toby that well."

He steps closer to me, pulling me into his arms. He held my waist and I put my arms around his neck.

"Call me if you need me." He said, kissing my forehead. I nod into his chest.

Austin releases me and I picked up Annie's things. "It's time to go Annie." I called for her.

Annie walked into the room, she went straight over to Austin and wrapped her little arms around his waist. That's as far as she could reach.

"Bye daddy." She says, looking up at him. Austin smiles and lifts her off her feet.

"I'm really glad you came with me." He told her.

Annie smiles, "Come home soon daddy." She said, I could tell she was about to cry. Where as I already had tears running down my face. Airports, they make me cry. It's because airports separate people. They separate you from the ones you love. It's the same every time. And what do you know...we're at the airport right now.

Austin set Annie down on the ground again. I surely need another hug from him.

I hugged him tighter this time, hiding my face in his shirt.

"Come home soon daddy." I whispered, repeating what Annie had said. I couldn't see it but I know Austin is smiling, or at least attempting to.

Annie joined the family moment by hugging our legs, well I'm short so more of my torso.

"Say hi to Axel for me." Austin says and I nod, "Of course."

"Flight 237 to Miami, Flordia please begin boarding." Someone announces over the intercom.

"Bye baby." He whispers in my ear, "I'll see you in two weeks."

After a kiss goodbye and few last hugs, I took Annie's hand and we boarded the plane to take us home. Although its not home when someone you love isn't there. Right now it's just a house.

~~~~~~~~~

"Mommy, I have to go to the bathroom." Annie whines.

"Annie, we're going to land in thirty minutes can't you wait that long. Airplanes have disgusting bathrooms." I told her.

She just shakes her head, "I have to go now!" She complains.

I sighed and set my magazine down to get up and take her to the bathroom.

Unfortunately there was a line for the bathroom. With at least six people ahead of us.

"You sure you can't wait?" I asked, leaning down to speak in her ear.

She just shakes her head again. Looks like I'll be standing here for the rest of the flight.

~~~~~~~~~~

Finally we were at out doorstep. Honestly, I was very nervous. What if Axel isn't okay? It's a very scary thought.

Annie was actually the one to first open the door. She dragged her backpack behind her and left it right by the door inside.

"We're here!" I announced, expecting to be greeted by Trish and Toby with my little baby. But they weren't at the door.

"Trish?" I called again, but I still didn't get an answer.

Annie was in the kitchen, digging around through the lower cabinets for snacks.

"Mommy, I'm hungry." Annie whines. But I had bigger worries at the moment.

"I just need to find your brother first." I assured her. The last thing I need is for her to get all worked up.

Suddenly I heard footsteps, coming down the stairs. I raced towards the staircase and saw Trish with a sleeping Axel in her arms, safe and sound.

"Hey Ally, sorry for not being here right away. I was sleeping." Trish apologizes.

"My baby!" I cried, taking him from her arms and rocking him softly, "Thank you for taking care of him." I thanked her.

"It was my pleasure. He's a perfect baby. Hardly ever cries." She says.

I smiled, "So where's Toby?" I asked looking around for him.

"Upstairs sleeping." She answered.

Man would I feel better if he was out of my house. There's just this thing about him that makes my skin crawl. It makes me feel uncomfortable in my own house! I mean he looks like some sort of thief!

"Oh...you guys slept in the guest room right?" I asked curiously.

Trish bit her lip, "Well we slept in your bed since Axel's crib is in your room. I hope you don't mind." She replies.

I felt like vomiting. Toby...sleeping in my bed. There's something wrong with that. Trish, sure go ahead. But Toby? No way.

"Oh, that's fine." I sighed, trying not to show that it was kind of a big deal. I'm surely going to wash the sheets and blankets like a dozen times when they leave.

"Good, I was afraid you'd get mad or think it was really weird." Trish sighed, completely relived. I must be a pretty great actress.

"Trish, we're best friends why would I care." I laughed it off.

She shrugs, "Anyways I'll go wake Toby." She then headed upstairs. She took most of the tension in the room along with her. It was just Axel and I now. Annie was in the backyard with Pinkie.

With a deep sigh, I took a seat on the couch, holding my baby in my arms.

"I wish your daddy was here." I whispered as I kissed his forehead. Axel was currently asleep. He's such a quiet baby. I like it. Annie was always crying. I remember those long nights. Where I was either listening to Annie's cries to go to sleep or my own.

Axel's little mouth opened with a yawn and his little eyes popped open. He smiled when he saw me, causing a smile onto my face too.

"Hey there cutie." I said in a high pitched voice.

He giggled and squirms around a little.

Toby and Trish then walked into the room. Trish sat down next to me and gushed over Axel. I did the same, yet I kept my eye on Toby. I will never feel comfortable around him. He doesn't even say anything.

"Toby can you go get that thing." Trish spoke suddenly.

All Toby did was nod his head and he left to get 'the thing'.

"What's 'the thing'?" I asked, turning to face Trish.

A smirk appears on her face, "You'll see."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey guys! This chapter is kind of a filler with a little cliffhanger. I'm also sorry for its shortness but it's getting late and I promised an update so here it is! I hope you enjoyed it. I'm going to update again soon with all this time on my hands.

Please comment and vote!

-Hannah

BTW the Q&A is still going on so you may continue to ask me questions and I'll answer. You may mail them to me or comment on any of my stories.