Ch. 4: Moving Away

<~Ally's POV:
I can't believe Austin did that! Who dips their wife's foot in the toilet! I mean what the hell! I grumbled to myself the whole time I was in the shower.

I got out and dried off before getting dressed. I feel like a dried up prune. My hair wasn't even dry from the shower I took earlier this morning, but there was no way I was going around with a foot that had been in a freaking toilet!

I shot a glare and Austin when I passed him. That's right, I'm going to give him the silent treatment.

"Annie, what do you want for lunch?" I ask the only one I will be speaking to today.

"Umm, I'm not hungry." Annie mutters glumly. She rests her cheek on her hand and entertains herself by flicking a pen around on the counter.

"Sweetheart, you have to eat something." I tell her, still awaiting her answer.

"But I'm not hungry." She says. Still focused on the blue pen.

"How about I make macaroni and cheese, your favorite." I offer, hoping to see a smile appear on her face.

"No thank you, mommy." She replies, dodging my offer.

She has never passed up macaroni and cheese before.

"Are you feeling okay?" I ask worriedly. I feel her forehead, it doesn't seem to be an abnormal temperature.

"Yes, I'm fine." She assures me.

"Sweetie, then why aren't you eating?" I ask, becoming confused.

"Because you and daddy are fighting." She answers.

My heart sinks and my eyes fill with guilt. It hurt to hear her say this. I wasn't exactly sure how to respond.

"Annie, sweetie, daddy and I aren't fighting." I assure her. I feel very childish with my answer.

"Then why aren't you guys talking?" She asks innocently.

I hesitated for a moment. Until I decided on what to do.

"Austin!" I called. I just want to make this all better.

He comes into the kitchen, wondering what's going on. He shoots me a look that says 'I thought you weren't talking to me, so what's up?' It's funny how we read each other so well.

I leaned in close to him and whispered in his ear, "Annie thinks we're fighting and it's making her upset."

He smiled before whispering back, "Then lets show her we're not."

I smiled at him and kissed his lips. He responded by kissing back. Usually we'd hear an 'ewwww' or a 'gross, stop' but this time Annie clapped and shouted "Yay!"

I smiled into the kiss until pulling away. I didn't want it to get too heated right in front of Annie.

"I love you." I whisper, "Even when you do stupid pranks.

"I love you too." He whispers back, "Even when your on your period."

I roll my eyes at him. And look back at Annie, before I get teased anymore.

"Can I have mac and cheese now?" Annie asks with a smile.

I smiled back, "Yes. I'll start making it now." I tell her.

Her eyes light up and she jumps down from the stool she was sitting on. Austin catches her before she hits the floor.

"Woah there, don't fall." He says setting her safely on her feet.

I smile to myself. Austin is such a great dad. I'm pretty sure he's Annie's favorite, I mean I can see why. He's still a playful little kid as well. The only time he acts like an adult are when things get serious or if it's something about his career. Luckily he hasn't had to do much about his career lately, but it scares me what's coming in the future. What if he has to go on another tour? I can't live without him.

~~~~~~~~~~
<~Austin's POV:
I hear my phone ringing from in the other room and run to answer it.

"Hello?" I say.

"Austin, long time since we talked." It was Olivia, my new manager.

As soon as I realized it was her I went upstairs into the bedroom for some privacy. I made sure to lock the door.

"Yeah, is something wrong?" I ask.

"Not really, however we would like for you to move to Los Angeles, California." She speaks randomly.

Los Angeles? Why would I want to move there.

"So you decide to just call me and tell me to move all the way across the United States! Why!" I ask, confused and kind of angry. This sucks, I don't want to move to Los Angeles. And I'm sure Ally doesn't either. We both grew up here in Miami.

"I said that you'd find out when you arrive." Olivia repeats herself annoyed.

I sighed, "I can't just move that easily. Ally won't want to either."

"Well then I guess you'll have to come here alone." Olivia says.

Okay that can't happen. I would never just leave Ally and Annie.

"No. I can't leave them." I retort.

"Alrighty then. I want you AND your family in Los Angeles by the end of the week. Goodbye Austin." She says and hangs up.

She expects me to move all the way to California is a week! It's going to take a month or maybe a year to convince Ally!

I looked around at all the stuff needed to be packed, it was going to take longer than a week.

I started packing up a few things. I mean I need all the valuable time I can get.

Ally must have heard me making noise and came to investigate, because the next time I looked over she was standing there with her hands on her hips.

"What are you doing?" She demanded, lightly tapping her foot. She kinda scares me when she's angry like this.

"Cleaning, organizing, packing...whatever you wanna call it." I reply and continue on stuffing the box.

"Why?" She asks obviously not buying it. Her eyes burned a hole in me, there was no way I can lie to her.

I sighed and plopped down on the bed, "Ally you're not going to like this, but we're moving to Los Angeles....California." I inform her, afraid to hear her answer.

"What! Austin, we can't move to Los Angeles! That's all the way across the United States!" Ally says. This is how I figured she'd act.

"I know that's what I said.." I sighed again.

"Why? Who told you go move there?" She began asking me so many questions.

"Olivia just randomly called and told me to move to Los Angeles by the end of the week. She told me I'd find out why when I get there." I explain.

"But I don't want to move to California. I love Miami. Miami is our home." Ally says wiping her eyes free of tears, now she's going to be emotional.

I hug her, "You and Annie could stay here, but I'd rather you come with me. I'd die without you around." I say, rocking her back and forth for comfort.

Ally sniffles, "I'd never even think about living without you. So if you have to move there then Annie and I will too." She says bravely.

I hug her tightly, "We better get packing if we gotta be there by the end of the week." I say.

She nods and gets off my lap to help pack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Surprise! I updated and it's Christmas Eve! Yay! I'm not buy until later so I'm gonna try and update again. But if I don't! Merry Christmas!

Please comment and vote!

~Emma(: