Ch. 22: Tired Out

<~Ally's POV:
Well this sucks. I'm stuck in this stupid bed for three days. Not that I feel like moving anyways. I'm really sore and tired. I don't ever want to give birth again! I laid still, starring up at the ceiling, bored as hell. I groan uncomfortably.

The door opened and Austin walked in, "Hey baby." He says coming in and sitting on the chair beside the bed.

"Hey. Where are Annie and Axel?" I asked.

"I took Annie to Olivia's house. She's going to stay there until we can leave the hospital and Axel is asleep in the nursery room." He informed me.

I sighed, "I want to leave right now."

He grabbed my hand, "Me too."

"I feel like crap." I say, just feeling irritated and cranky.

"I know, and if I could make you feel good I would. Is there anything I can do for you?" He asks.

"Snuggle with me." I say, smiling.

He smiled and gets on the bed with me, laying down and wrapping his arm around my shoulders. I rested my head on his chest and he kisses my temple.

"That's better." I whisper, closing my eyes.

"Get some rest, baby. You'll feel 100% when you wake up." He assures me, giving me more kisses.

~~~~~~~

I woke up four hours later, still sleeping on Austin. I have to admit I feel better. I'm not as tired, but my private area doesn't feel the best and I think that's the reason I feel so sore.

"Did you seriously sit here for four hours?" I ask Austin, who was still wide awake.

"Of course." He replies, "I'm not gonna leave you."

I smiled, "That's really sweet."

He smiled back.

"Can you go get Axel, I want to see him." I say giving him puppy dog eyes.

"Alright, I'll be right back." He says slowly getting up to leave.

I sat there silently waiting for Austin to get back. About two minutes later he walked in cradling our newborn son.

I smiled and reached out to hold Axel. Austin gently gave me Axel and I snuggled him against my chest.

"Maybe he's hungry." I say, pulling down the hospital gown revealing my breast.

Axel seemed to be very hungry, I couldn't get him to stop eating.

"I forgot how much this tickles." I giggled, not used to breast feeding a baby.

Austin smiles, "Axel looks more like you I think." He says.

"Is that all because he has brunette hair?" I ask.

"No. But I think he's going to grow up and look like you but a man." Austin says awkwardly.

I gave him a confused look which also told him he's crazy.

"Sorry..." He mumbles looking away.

"Ha it didn't bother me. I'm just playing with ya." I teased.

He rolls his eyes. I sigh, "So are you still going on tour?" I ask, looking down at Axel.

Austin sighs hesitantly, "I-I dunno." He says. It surprised me that he didn't say no. Does he seriously want to leave me alone with a newborn baby and a hyper six year old girl!