Ch. 34: Family Time

<~Austin's POV:

A month later...

Ally has been working for a month now. It wasn't bad until her boss offered her an eight hour shift four days a week for a higher salary. It feels like she's gone constantly when you're used to her always being around.

I still work with Starr records, although I'm always on break for two months after a tour. So I have another month to go before heading back to the studio.

"Hey daddy look what I made!" Annie exclaims running up to me with a piece of paper in her hands.

It was a drawing of me singing. And just like any six year olds drawing, it was adorable.

"Do you like it?" Annie asks, her eyes filled with curiosity.

I smile widely, "I love it." I say leaning down to hug my daughter. I made sure to hang her drawing on the fridge.

"I'm happy you love it." She smiled and I picked her up in my arms. Her little arms wrapped around my neck, clinging to me tightly. Her head rested perfectly on my chest. I love being a dad.

"Awwwww." I heard from behind me. I whirled around to see Ally standing there with her phone taking a picture.

"Mommy!" Annie squeals jumping out of my arms and running to her mom.

Ally's eyes brighten up, "Hi baby girl, I missed you." She said as they hugged.

Annie's face was buried in Ally's chest, "I missed you too mommy."

Ally let go of Annie and straightens herself out, "Anyways, I have some news..." She trailed off smiling.

"What is it?" Annie jumped up and down excitedly.

Ally smirks, "I quit my job today."

"Yay! Mommy's gonna be home now!" Annie cheered.

All I could do was hug my beautiful, petite wife. She hugged me back tightly.

"I missed you a lot by the way." She whispers in my ear.

"I bet I missed you more." I whisper back. Ally giggles quietly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, why'd you quit your job?" I ask
Ally as we laid down in bed that night after tucking in the kids.

She snuggles up closer to me, "Because I missed you and the kids." She replies.

"So it had nothing to do with Ethan?" I ask.

"No, he did some minor flirting with me. Nothing I couldn't handle myself. He was actually being nice." She answers.

"Good to hear." I say, kissing her bare shoulder since all she had on was a tank top.

She lets out a moan and our lips find each others. I can feel her hands messing up my hair and my hands held firmly onto her waist.

We pull apart and Ally giggles, "Austin we can't do this." She breathes out heavily.

"Why not baby?" I say trying to kiss her again.

"Because Annie is gonna hear us and wake up." She replies pushing me off her.

Just then thunder cracks and it begins pouring rain.

"Maybe she won't." I smirk.

Ally rolls her eyes, "Austin, you know that she's afraid of thunder storms so she's gonna be here any second."