Ch. 32: A Job

<~Austin's POV:

"Ally I'm back!" I say, placing a bag of burgers on the table.

Ally came running in the room, "Good I'm starving." She says. She sees the logo on the bag and stops, "McDonalds? Really?"

"Sorry it was closest. Better than Burger King right?" I shrug.

"It fine." She replies taking out a cheeseburger. She gives me a kiss on the cheek, "Thank you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

After dinner Ally's mom showed up to visit Annie since she had been to the hospital. Ally's aunt Judy also came...

"So how have you two been?" Judy asks Ally and I, beginning her long list of questions. At least she's not to the awkward ones yet.

"Oh great." Ally answers with a smile. She was sitting on my lap on the couch.

Penny came downstairs holding Axel, "Judy I don't believe you've met Axel."

Judy's eyes go wide, "Oh my goodness he's adorable!"

Penny passes Axel into Judy's arms as she awes over him. Ally and I wanted to laugh over how excited she got about Axel.

"Penny is he yours?" Judy asks.

Penny's eyes go wide, "What of course not!"

Ally and I start cracking up.

Judy looks over at us, "You two had another one?"

We both nodded.

"And you never told me!"

Ally sinks down a little, "Sorry...we were super busy. We only had him a month ago."

"It's alright dear, I forgive you." Judy laughs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<~Ally's POV:

"Does anyone want something to drink?" I asked. My mom and aunt have been here for two hours already. I kinda really want them to leave.

"I'm good honey." My mom smiles.

"I could go for a glass of water." My aunt says. Axel was sleeping in her arms.

I smile and go to walk into the kitchen but Austin stops me.

"I want a kiss." He whispers in my ear and I laugh before going into the kitchen.

Grabbing a glass from the cabinet I filled it with water for aunt Judy. Walking back into the living room I traded her a glass of water for my baby.

Sitting back on Austin's lap he whispers in my ear again, "So where's my kiss?"

Axel was awake now which gave me an idea.

"Axel can you give daddy a kiss?" I say.

Axel makes little baby noises and I hold him up next to Austin's face.

"Okay kiss daddy."

Axel ends up licking Austin's cheek and everybody laughs.

Austin smirks at me, "I'll be getting that kiss later." He whispers between me and him.

(A/N: Yes I'm aware that is incorrect grammar...)

I laugh and snuggle up against him.

My aunt takes a sip of the water and clears her throat, "So I was wondering if Ally and Penny would be interested in going shopping with me tomorrow?" She asks.