Ch. 8: Missing Him

A/N: Thanks everyone for suggesting baby names and the gender! It really helps me. Haha. Except I got about equal votes for a boy and a girl. You can continue recommending names if you want! Thanks! Enjoy this new chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~
<~Ally's POV:
<~One Week Later~>
It's been exactly a week since we moved to Los Angeles and I hate it already from living here for just a week! Austin is always busy doing something for his career with Olivia. If there's ever a night where he's home and we can cuddle together, that's a miracle. I was always afraid of this happening and I think it's only going to get worse. I just miss him so much. So does Annie.

"When is daddy gonna come home?" Annie asks. I could tell she was upset. The poor girl hadn't seen her dad all week. She missed him just as much as I did.

I sigh, "I don't know. Hopefully soon." It's the best I can tell her. Although if he does happen to come home it's later at night when she's asleep.

"Why not right now?" Annie asks innocently. I pull her on my lap and stroke her hair, "He's just busy." I answer.

"Why is he so busy all the time?" Annie complains, "He never used to be this busy." She sighs.

"I don't know. But I know he'll come back. He will be less busy soon." I assure her.

"How do you know?" She asks, totally hopeless.

I sigh and look into her dark, brown eyes, "Because he loves you."

~~~~~~~~~~~

I lay on the couch starring at the door, waiting for Austin to get home. He usually comes home sometime between 11:00 PM and 3:00 AM. It's midnight right now. Maybe if I can stay awake long enough I can give him a hug and a kiss. Except he's going to be a zombie when he walks in through that door.

Another hour passes until finally the door opens and Austin comes in. I was correct, he looked like a zombie. He had large bags under his eyes and his posture was poor.

I got up and sleepily walked over to him. He was getting a glass of water.

"Hey." I yawn and rub my eyes.

"Ally." He says, forgetting his glass of water and wrapping his arms around me. He presses his lips up against mine. It was a very tired, quick kiss.

"I've missed you so much." He tells me, still keeping his arms around me. "I've missed you too." I reply. I close my eyes tightly to keep from crying.

"Don't you know your too beautiful to cry." He chuckles lightly and kisses my cheek.

"But I need to cry. Babies cry when they need things and I cry because I need you." I sob, trying to keep him from seeing my tear stained face.

"I'm sorry for being gone so much." He mutters, "I hate it."

"What time are you leaving tomorr- I mean today?" I ask him, noticing that it was already tomorrow being 1:30 AM.

"I'm not going anywhere today." He assures me. I hug him tighter, "Thank goodness." I whisper.

"I don't think I could have went another day without being with you." He sighs.

"Annie will be happy to see you. She misses you more than I do. At least I saw you for maybe ten minutes every night. But Annie hasn't seen you all week." I tell him.

"Yeah. I miss her so much." He sighs, "And how's the other one?" He asks placing his hand over my stomach.

"They miss you too." I say with a smile. I place my hand over his hand on my stomach. He smiles at me.

"Babe, you look so tired. You should get to bed. I'm gonna be home tomorrow so we can be together." He tells me.

I nod, "You look beat too. What have you been doing all week anyways?" I ask, curiously. This question has crossed my mind before. What could need so much of his time.

"Scheduling concerts, writing new songs, practicing, and a lot of meetings." He answers. Geez, he is busy.

"Remember when I was your song writer?" I giggled.

"Yeah. You were the best song writer in the entire world, still are. Why did you ever stop?" He asks and I frown.

"You broke up with me." I mutter. Was he trying to blame me for stopping with my song writing.

"Oh...right. Please don't remind me." He mumbles, scratching the back of his neck. "I regret that every day. I will forever."

"Don't worry about it. That was six years ago. It doesn't matter anymore." I assure him and he hugs me.

"I don't know how I ever found someone as great as you." He whispers.

I giggle, "Your the most amazing husband in the whole world."

He kisses my forehead, "We should get to bed." He whispers. The feeling of his lips lingers on my skin. He picks me up like he did on our wedding day and for the first time all week I get to sleep beside the love of my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~
<~Austin's POV:
I wake up, relieved that I actually get to stay home today with Ally and Annie. I can hardly wait to see Annie. I've missed my little girl so much.

I heard Ally shuffling awake beside me.

"It's nice to finally wake up with you here." Ally says with a yawn. I lay back on the bed and wrap my arm around her neck and shoulders.

"I agree." I say smiling. She snuggles up against me.

"You smell really good." She mumbles into my shirt. "But why do you have a shirt on?" She asks and I laugh.

"Sorry." I chuckle. I pull my shirt over my head and throw it across the room, "Better?" I question.

"Much better." Ally giggles. She lays her head on my bare chest.

"You ready to get up?" I ask her.

"Nope. I don't get up until Annie comes in here asking her questions." Ally replies. Her head was against me and her eyes were closed.

"Her questions?" I ask, laughing a little.

"Yup. It's the same ones every morning." Ally says opening her eyes and finally sitting up, "First it's, is daddy home? Then, when is daddy coming home? Next it's, did my little sister or brother come yet? And finally she asks, what's for breakfast." Ally tells me and I laugh.

"That's cute." I laugh. I twirled my finger around in Ally's hair.

"It really is." She laughs and pushes my hand away.

Suddenly the door opens and Annie, sleepily walks in.

"Is daddy home?" Annie yawns. She looks up and sees me, "Daddy!" She exclaims. She rushes over to the bed and jumps on top of me.

"Hey princess." I laugh, I ruffle up her hair with my hand.

"Daddy, I missed you so much!" She shouts and hugs my neck.

"I missed you too." I replied hugging her as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: This was a short filler chapter but I think it's really cute. It gave me so many feels! Ugh. Lol. Anyways please comment and vote!

Thanks so much for reading. I'll be sure to update soon!

~Emma(: