Ch. 19: Lying and Leaving

<~Ally's POV:
After I finished eating I sat down to watch TV. I really missed Austin. I wanted him right here, right now, with me. I pulled up my shirt and looked at my baby bump. "At least I have you to keep me company." I say giving myself a smile and rubbing my stomach. I hate begin alone.

I turned on the news channel and it happened to be a story on Austin.

"Austin Moon performing tonight at the Miami Music stadium. This is the first in a long time that Austin Moon has preformed. We spoke to Austin Moon himself to find out if there would be more concerts in the near future."

Then Austin was getting interviewed.
(A/N: If it's in italics it's what's on TV.)

"So Austin, tell us where have you been. You haven't had a concert for quite awhile." The interviewer says sticking the microphone in Austin's face.

I paused the TV for a second, "Annie! Daddy's on TV if you wanna see!" I shouted, but she never came. I unpaused the TV.

"Well I've been with my family...I love my wife and daughter so I try not to leave them too often." Austin says. I smile and nuzzle into the couch.

"And your wife is your old songwriter Ally Dawson, correct?"

"Yeah, she's amazing." He says and turns to face in the camera, "I love you Ally!" He says and blows me a kiss. I smile and catch it. "I love you too." I whisper to myself.

"Awe that's cute." The interviewer says, "Now are you planning on having a tour or any other concerts anytime soon?"

Austin stares at her hesitantly and he looks really nervous, "Yeah...actually I'm going on tour in two weeks..." He trails off. I feel my emotions coming up and tears begin rolling down my face.

"Oh that's great. Congratulations. How long and where might your fans find you?"

"It's a two month tour around the U.S." Austin replies, looking guilty. He knows I'm watching this doesn't he...

"Oh and how does your family feel about this?"

Austin shrugs, "They're okay..." He says. He just lied to the whole world on live TV. I didn't even hear about this tour!

"Well there you have it folks, Austin Moon will be on tour for two months in two weeks, hopefully in a city near you. I'm Amy Shamefeld and your watching Miami news."

I shut the TV off before I have to hear anymore. I couldn't stop crying now. How could he not tell me this and how could he leave me right when I'm supposed to give brith!

"Mommy why are you crying?" Annie asks appearing in the room.

I wipe the tears away, "I'm fine...just stubbed my toe. Where are your friends?" I asked covering up my pain. I don't want tell Annie that her dad is leaving her for two whole months...that's Austin's job.

Annie yawns, "They're moms came and picked them up after we finished eating." She says.

"Oh, well maybe you should get to bed. you look tired." I suggest and kiss her head.

"But where's daddy?" Annie asks and rubs her eyes, yawning.

I sigh, "He'll be home soon. Goodnight Annie."

"Goodnight mommy." She replies before going upstairs to bed.

As soon as shes gone my tears start flowing again. I just can't believe this is happening.