Ch. 27: One Night Together

<~Austin's POV:
It's been three hours. Ally and I have wandered through the airport looking everywhere but we can't find Annie anywhere. Ally was becoming more worried as every second passed by.

"I'm beginning to think she's not in the airport anymore." I sighed, sitting down in the waiting room. I pulled Ally into my lap. She nuzzles her face into my chest, crying quietly. We've both pretty much forgotten about what happened earlier. Now we just want to find Annie.

"W-where do you think she went?" Ally sobs, looking up at me with red, wet eyes.

I shrugged, "I don't know, but we're going to find her."

"Do you think she got on a plane?" Ally sniffs.

"I sure hope not. I don't think she would have done that." I answered and kissed Ally's cheek.

"Are you still mad at me?" She asks.

"I was never mad at you. I was just disappointed and heartbroken." I replied, rubbing her back.

"Attention everyone, due to severe weather all flights have been cancelled." Someone announces over the intercom.

I hugged Ally tighter, "Looks like your staying with me tonight." I whispered and she tried to smile.

"Awwww." Someone awes. They sound all too familiar.

Ally and I jerked up and saw Ethan standing in front of us. Ally covers her face in my shirt.

"What could you possibly want?" I snarled at Ethan.

"Nothing. I was just waiting for my plane and now it's been delayed." Ethan says, but I can tell he's lying straight to my face. I glared at him.

Ally looked over at Ethan, "Ethan you promised you'd leave me alone!" She yelled at him.

"Yeah after you kiss me." He replied.

"I DID kiss you! Twice!" Ally shouted. I looked at her. Had those words really just come out of her mouth. She really did kiss him...twice?

Ethan had a sly smirk on his face, "Oh...right you did." He says looking up and tapping his chin with his index finger.

"You kissed him...twice?" I asked her. Ally's eyes were becoming glossy.

"Y-yes! I did, but only because I had to! He was going to hurt Axel, Annie, or you! He said he would leave me alone forever. I was forced to!" Ally explained, tears flowing.

Of course I believe her. She's my wife. I will love her no matter what. Ethan still had a dumb smirk on his face, I could hardly wait to get rid of it.

I stood up and walked towards Ethan.

He smiles at me, "Did you finally realize the truth about her?" He asked.

"Yes. She's amazing. She even kissed you for her kids." I replied, pulling my fist back and punching him in the face. Ethan fell backwards and just laid there on the floor, he looked so shocked that I had actually punched him.

"If you ever bother my family again, expect to get hurt worse." I spat at him. I grabbed Ally's hand and intertwined our fingers, "Lets go find Annie." I said. Ally nods.

"I hope she didn't get on a plane. Especially with severe weather." Ally says.

"She's a smart little girl. I bet she's okay, just waiting for us to find her." I told Ally. I grabbed her hand and we walked side by side.

I could hear Ally sniffling as we walked. I wasn't sure how long she could go before breaking down completely. Suddenly she stops. I looked back at her, "You okay?" I asked.