Epilogue

A/N: Yes this is the last chapter. I have run out of ideas for this book. But this chapter is sweet. Enjoy!

<~Ally's POV:

•One year later•

This past year has just flew by. It hasn't been easy, but I'd say everything's pretty good. But for a long time, it wasn't. When Abby was born, Austin quit his music career. He became depressed and he would go for long walks alone. Even in the middle of the night. I was worried sick for him, especially the one night he actually talked about suicide. I knew he wouldn't do that though, but it still upsets me that he brought it up.

That was three months ago. It's gotten better, but I'm still trying to convince him to talk to Jimmy about getting his record label back. Instead he went and got a job at his parents store: Moons Mattress Kingdom. It's so obvious he hates it though.

The kids have grown so much. Annie is in dance. She's pretty talented if you ask me. I love going to her dance recitals. She fell off the stage once and broke her arm. That was one of the scariest experiences of my life.

Axel now being one year older, runs and crawls all around the house. He's a big handful. It's almost his second birthday and I don't know if he needs any cake. That boys' hyper enough. I even caught him eating dirt the other day in the backyard.

Abby was born three months ago. Annie was so excited to have a sister, except she was full of disappointment when I told her that Abby couldn't run and play with her yet. My mom still teases me about Abby being a mistake. She was...but now I love her just as much as the rest of my family. I already told Austin that this was going to be our last baby.

"Mom! Where are my dance shoes!" Annie screams from upstairs in her bedroom.

"In the car!" I yelled back to her.

Axel runs up to me, "Mommy!" He screams and wraps his arms around my legs.

"What is it sweetie?" I look down at him.

"Daddy ate my cookie!" He whined in his adorable baby voice. For his age he's very good at talking.

"Did he? Well guess what...I got something better for you."

"What is it?" A big smile comes up on his face.

Looking around, I grabbed his sippy cup and handed it to him. His eyes went wide and he grabbed it quickly.

"Tank you!" He cheers and pops it in his mouth right away.

Annie came down the steps, "Mom can you take me to dance now?" She smiles. She has this thing where she goes thirty minutes early so she gets special practice from the teacher.

"Alright, get in the car." I replied, "I'll be out in just a sec."

She skipped out the door and I went to find Austin. I ended up finding him in the basement, playing video games. He's still such a teenager at heart.

"Hey, I'm bringing Annie to dance class. Do you think you could come up and keep an eye on Axel and Abby?" I ask, hoping he was listening.

He doesn't answer.

"Austin?"

"Sorry what?" He said quickly, not taking his eyes off the screen.

Stepping in front of the television, I tried blocking his view.

"Ally please move!" He says trying to look around me.

Shaking my head I sigh, "Austin I need you to come upstairs for a little bit."

"Why? I'm busy." He answers, still focusing on the parts of the TV he could see.

"Maybe if you would have been listening to me two minutes ago you would have known!" I cross my arms.

All the sound stops when he pauses the game.

"Okay what?"

"Come upstairs and watch the kids, I'm taking Annie to dance class." I tell him quickly this time, he's starting to irritate me.

Okay I may of forgotten to mention this about Austin. He's still kind of out of it. The depressed side of him for the most part is gone, but there's still something weird about him. I know he still loves us. He still helps out and plays with the kids, it just takes a little persuading sometimes.

"Can I finish this game first?"

God what a stupid question, "No, Annie is already waiting for me in the car! So unless you want to tell her she can't go yet, no you can't finish your stupid game." I wasn't yelling, but I was close too.

Without another word he went upstairs as I followed behind him.

"Drive careful baby." He whispers and gives me a quick kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two hours later, dance class is over and Annie and I go home.

"Mom did you see me when I jumped! I was jumping so high!" Annie was excited, it was so cute.

"Yeah, you did great sweetie." I smile, pulling into the driveway.

Annie jumps out of the car and runs inside. I follow her inside and go to find Austin.

Annie was already telling him about dance class.

"Oh that's so cool." He says and gives her a hug. She nods and runs up to her room, probably to tell her stuffed animals.

"How were Axel and Abby?" I ask Austin.

"Abby slept the whole time and Axel held onto my leg." He smiles, I smile back.

He wraps his arms around me, "I'm sorry about earlier.."

"It's ok." I say hugging him back.

"You know I love you so much and I couldn't ask for a better life than with you and our amazing family." He says making me smile.

"That was so sweet Austin..I'm so glad your mine." I stand on my tippy toes to kiss him. He kisses me back and I can still feel that same spark I felt that first time I kissed him. And I'm sure it will still feel that way for our last.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Well guys this ends this story. I'm kinda sad actually. But I hope you enjoyed it.

Thanks for reading!

-Hannah