Ch. 13: It's A...

<~Austin's POV:
Her lips are kissing me back. This is the first time she's moved, she must've woken up from her coma! I pull away and find myself looking into Ally's eyes, she's awake.

"Ally! Your awake!" I exclaim giving her a gentle hug not wanting to disturb the cast around her arm.

She sends me a weak smile, "Yes, I guess I am." She giggles and I giggle along with her.

"You have no idea how happy this makes me." I say wrapping her up into another gentle hug.

"I never could have left you or Annie." She whispers to me. A smile crosses my lips and then I remember the news.

"I have some really cool news." I tell her with a smirk.

"Really?" She asks cocking her head, "What is it?"

"The doctor knows the gender of our baby." I answer. It's physically impossible for my smile to be wiped away.

"Really! Go get him now! I want him to tell us!" Ally exclaims excitedly.

I nod and exit the room to find the doctor.

~~~~~~~~~~~
<~Ally's POV:
My smile hasn't shrunk at all and now Austin and the doctor have came back into the room.

"Hello Ally, it's great to see you've woken up. I'm Doctor Lyle." The doctor says. This seems rude but I really don't care, I just want to know what my baby is!

"Nice to meet you." I greet him back.

He chuckles, noticing my happiness, "I know you don't want to hear anymore of my rambling...you want to know what your baby is." He says with a smile.

I nod excitedly. Austin comes and sits on the bed beside me. He holds my hand and we exchange smiles.

The doctor is quiet for a second, trying to add suspense. Finally he starts talking, "Your baby is a........"

~~~~~~~~~~~~
<~Annie's POV:
I wake up to find myself in an unknown room, on an unknown couch, all alone. Fear begins to wash over me. Where am I?

"Mommy! Daddy!" I cry, looking around desperately. But no one is around. "Anybody." I sigh.

Then a blonde woman walks into the room, "Oh hello Annie, your awake." She says smiling.

She looks very familiar...oh that's Olivia! "Olivia? Where am I?" I ask her shakily.

"At my house, your dad dropped you off here." She tells me.

"Daddy left me here...why?" I ask again. I feel like I could cry.

Olivia hesitates, "He will come back don't worry." She answers finally.

"Where's my mom...?" I question.

"She's with your dad." Olivia says biting her lip.

Olivia's phone starts ringing. Her ringtone was very innapropriate.

"Hello?" Olivia says, "Austin! What's going on?"

Austin...that's daddy's name. A smile appears on my face.

"Okay, I'm coming." She says, "See ya then." Olivia hangs up the phone and turns to me.

"That was your daddy. We are going to meet him at the hospital." She says.

The hospital...why the hospital?

~~~~~~~~~~~

Olivia holds my hand as we walk into the hospital. She talks to some people and we end up in a room. There are a bunch of chairs and sleepy, bored people.

"Where are we?" I ask looking up at Olivia. She was on her phone.

"Waiting room." She replies not looking away from the screen.

I sigh and dangle my feet watching them. This was my only entertainment.

I hear footsteps and glance up. Dad walks in the room.

"Daddy!" I exclaim running into his arms. He picks me up and kissed my cheek.

"Hey sweetheart." He says.

I smile, "Where's mommy?" I ask.

"I'll show you." He answers. "You can go now Olivia and thank you." He says. Olivia just throws us a thumbs up.

Dad carries me into a room. It had white walls, a bunch of weird equipment, a bed, and in the bed laid mom.

"Mommy!" I exclaimed wiggling around in dads arms. He sets me down and I run to the bed side.

"Baby girl, it's so good to see you!" She says hugging me tight. I giggle and she continues to hug me.

"What's that thing on your arm?" I ask starring at the white thing on her arm.

"It's a cast. I broke my arm but I'll be alright." She assures me.

"I'm glad." I reply and mom smiles at me. She looks over at dad and he comes and sits on he bed with us.

"Annie. Daddy and I want to tell you something." Mom says.

I start to get excited, "What is it? Did my brother or sister come yet!"

She shakes her head, "Not yet...but we know if it's a boy or a girl."

"Really! What is it?" I want to know so bad!

Mom smiles and says, "You're going to have a baby brother."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Sorry for the short chapter and taking longer than I said to update. But my family decided to take a surprise road trip. So yeahh. But I hope you liked this chapter. And you finally know the gender if the new baby!

-Happy Sunday! Please comment and vote!
~Emma