Ch. 23: Photo Shoot

<~Austin's POV:
Finally we were going back home. Both Ally and I were sick of being in the hospital. I can't wait to get Axel home and show him around.

"Alright your all signed out. Congrats and good luck with your baby." The woman behind the counter says.

I smile back, "Thank you."

Axel was already in his carseat, ready for the short ride home. I set the carseat down gently in the backseat before getting in the drivers seat. Ally wanted to sit in the back with Axel.

"Austin can you drop us off before you pick up Annie?" Ally asks.

"Um sure." I answered making a turn to our house instead of Olivia's. I pulled up into the driveway and Ally got out carrying Axel.

"Drive safe." She tells me leaning in through the window and kissing me on the lips. I kiss her back and we pull apart.

"Don't worry, I'll be back soon." I assured her and left the house to go pick Annie up from Olivia's house.

~~~~~~~~~~~
<~Ally's POV:
I carried Axel inside. I was so relieved to be out of the hospital. As I walked into the kitchen I realized...we don't have any baby stuff. At least not that I know off. Maybe it's in the attic...

I decided to wait for Austin to get back before I start looking. For now I take a seat on the couch and just admire how cute Axel is.

"Your such a handsome little cutie." I said smiling and rubbing his chubby cheek with my thumb.

Axel put on a little smile and I took a quick picture with my phone. It's been a long time since I've been around a baby. I mean my family has like fallen off the face of the earth and I have no friends. The only family member I know off at the moment who lives in Miami is aunt Judy...I suppose she'll be making an unexpected visit once she finds out I had another baby.

A few minutes later, Austin and Annie arrived home and nothing was quiet anymore.

Annie jumps onto the couch beside me like a crazy animal.

"Can I hold him!?" She asks excitedly jumping up and down on her knees.

I hesitate for a moment before nodding my head, "Sure. But you have to sit like a lady." I told her and she struggles to sit correctly.

"Okay! I'm sitting good now I wanna hold him!" Annie exclaims reaching for Axel.

I gently placed Axel in Annie's arms and she holds him close to her small body. I've never seen Annie this gentle before. I took a few pictures of them together because it was adorable.

"Awwww, Austin now I want you holding Annie and Annie holding Axel." I say turning it into a photo shoot.

Austin sighs and sits on the couch holding Annie in his lap while she held Axel. I took a few more pictures.

"These are so cute. I can hardly wait to get these printed." I exclaimed excitedly. I am so framing these.

"Mommy, I wanna see!" Annie shouted. She gave Axel to Austin and hopped off the couch running over to me.

I lowered the camera down to her view so she could see the pictures.

"I think I look the cutest." Annie giggles.

~~~~~~~~

After putting Annie and Axel to bed I laid down on the couch. I'm dead tired. It's been another long day.

It was completely quiet, besides the ticking of the clock. This was a very relaxing sound.

"Whatcha doin?" I heard Austin ask. I removed my hand from my face to see him.