Ch. 6: LA Baby

<~Ally's POV:
Today is the day. The day we are moving to California. We've packed all of our belongings onto a plane. Austin said that we'd be taking a private jet that Olivia sent.

"No! I don't want to move!" Annie screamed as Austin carried her out the door. She was thrashing everywhere, struggling to get away.

I laughed and followed them. We went to the airport and boarded the jet. Olivia was going to meet us at the airport in LA.

Annie sat in her seat, pouting. She had a frown on her face. Austin tried to make her smile by teasing her and tickling her, but none of it worked. She just got more mad.

As the plane took off into the air, I said my final goodbyes to Miami. Luckily Annie was asleep or I don't know how she'd react to flying.

"Are you excited?" I ask Austin. He was trying to sleep also, but I needed someone to talk to.

Austin shrugs, "I've been to Los Angeles before. I prefer Miami." He says closing his eyes once again. His answer made me a little less excited about LA.

I shifted uncomfortably in my seat, I don't feel so good.

"Where's the bathroom?" I ask Austin. I start to feel dizzy.

"Over there." He pointed. His eyes were closed so I'm not sure if he was correct.

I rushed over to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. I barely made it there in time.

Air travel has never been easy on me. Nothing ever is. I always end up taking the harder route, even if there's an easy one.

I sat back down in my seat, still feeling sick.

Austin was awake now. "Ally you don't look so good, are you feeling alright?" He asks worriedly.

I shake my head and feel the need to vomit again. I hurried back to the bathroom. This time Austin came with me and held my hair up and out of my way.

"Thanks." I sighed and leaned up against the door on the bathroom.

"Ally, do you want me to stay in here with you?" Austin asks.

I nod and rub my tired eyes. I can hardly wait to get off this plane. And back onto the ground where I belong.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"We'll be on the ground in exactly five minutes." The pilot informed us over the intercom.

I was still sitting on the bathroom floor with Austin. I didn't feel much better either. Hopefully when I get off the plane it will help.

"We should probably get back to our seats for the landing." Austin says.

I nodded in agreement and put my arms in the air, "Carry me!" I mumbled quietly. He sighed before finally lifting me up and talking me back to my seat.

"Your such a little baby." He teases as a smirk shows up on his lips.

I glared at him until my expression softens into puppy dog eyes, "I don't feel good." I remind him.

He lifts his arm around, over my shoulders and keeps me close. "I know, and I want my baby to feel better." He whispers in my ear.

I smile and lean over to kiss him but he keeps his distance. I shoot him a confused look.

"Hey, I don't want to get sick." He chuckled until finally pressing his lips against mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
<~Austin's POV:
"Austin, over here!" Olivia waves me over to get my attention. We had just gotten off the plane. Annie was still asleep so I was forced to carry her. Ally and I gather over where Olivia was.

"It's great that your finally here!" Olivia exclaims. She's usually not this perky.

"So why exactly did we have to move here?" I ask. I was told that she'd finally tell me why we're in Los Angeles as soon as we arrived, and I don't forget easily so she better spill it.

"Because I think you will do better living here. It will help your career a lot." Olivia finally answers the question. Although I was very unsatisfied with her answer. That was nothing major. We were all doing just fine in Miami.

"You dragged us all the way here for that silly reason!" Ally spoke up, clearly she wasn't too happy either.

"Trust me, you'll thank me later." Olivia says, with the flip of her long, dirty blonde hair she led us out of the airport to a limo.

We all piled into the limo. Olivia was going to show us our new house. We had no say in where we we're going to live. Olivia had already done it all for us.

"There's your new house!" Olivia announces suddenly.

I stare out the window at the house, It was nice. It wasn't a mansion, but it was still big and I didn't want a mansion anyways. The house had a big front yard and was a light tan color.

"What do you think?" Olivia asks curiously. She was checking her nails for any breaks or cracks.

"It's...." I pause to decide on the right word, "Nice."

What really mattered was what Ally thought of it. From the look on her face I think she does.

"It's huge!" She exclaims, "And gorgeous!"

"I'm so glad you think so. I was afraid you wouldn't like it. But I guess it paid off to get this one!" Olivia laughs.

~~~~~~~~~~

The inside of the house was beautiful too. Ally loved every part of it. Annie had already claimed which room was hers. There was already furniture inside and the kitchen had everything we would need. It was perfect.

"Well, I'm going to let you all get settled in. I have a few gigs planned for you Austin, so be ready." Olivia says, heading towards the door.

I nodded, "Thanks. I'll be ready, I was born ready." I assure her confidently.

She just smiles and leaves right away. Huh, weird. But she probably has other things to get done.

Ally laid down on the couch and covered her face with her hand. Annie must be off exploring somewhere, because I don't see her.

"Ally, are you okay?" I ask, I sit down on the couch with her so she can lay her head on my lap.

"I just wanna sleep." Ally mumbles, "I still feel sick."

I hate the feeling where you know someone you love isn't feeling good. Ally hasn't felt good all day and it's making me feel sick. I pulled her up into my lap and rubbed her back soothingly, "Please feel better." I whispered to myself. Ally doesn't deserve to feel sick. I'd rather it be me than her.

"What's wrong with mommy?" Annie asks, appearing in the large room.

"Mommy isn't feeling too good." I explain to her innocent mind.

"Why does she not feel good?" Annie asks, her innocence showing again.

"Just like you, she gets sick too." I reply. I stroked Ally's hair. She was asleep now.

"Oh..." Annie mutters almost completely silent. She leaves again.

I starred down at Ally, she's so beautiful even if she's sick.

~~~~~~~~~~~
<~Ally's POV:
I wake up to a horrible headache. I slowly sit up rubbing my skull. I groan in pain as a sharp pain runs through my head.

"Maybe you should see a doctor." Austin suggests as he brings me a cup of, I sipped it, it's hot chocolate!

"No, I probably just have the flu." I denied going to a doctor.

"Or maybe it's something serious." Austin tries to convince me.

"I'm pretty sure it's nothing serious. If I went to the doctor they'd laugh at me for coming in with nothing but the flu." I snap, I was becoming irritated. This is making my head hurt worse.

"Fine, but if your not better in a week your going to the hospital." Austin declares.

I roll my eyes and bury my face in the pillow again. I just want to be left alone. That's the only cure for being sick: rest and quiet.

~~~~~~~~~

It's been a week and I haven't felt any better. I still don't understand why. I did everything I could have done to feel better, none of it worked.

"Ally I think you should see what a doctor has to say." Austin continues nagging me to go see a doctor.

"No." I whine, "I hate doctors."

"Then what's wrong with you?" He asks, "I'm getting worried."

"Nothing's wrong with me, I'm fine!" I snap at him. He looks at me a big shocked, "I'm sorry." I apologize softly.

He hugs me and doesn't let go until I finally give in.

I sigh, "Fine, I'll go see a doctor."

~~~~~~~~~~

Unfortunately I have to go to the doctor all by myself because I didn't want Annie coming to the germ infested, gross hospital. So Austin stayed home with her.

I waited for the nurse to tell me what's wrong with me. Even though I already know, I just have a bad case of the flu!

The nurse comes back in with a huge smile. Why is she smiling?

"Ally, your pregnant!" The nurse cheers and my jaw drops.

I never even thought about that, but it does make sense. I have been moody and had a lot of morning sickness.

"Then why do I feel sick all day?" I ask.

"That comes with pregnancy sometimes, but don't worry it will stop eventually. To stop feeling sick all day take one of these." The nurse instructs handing me a container of pills.

I take a quick glance at the pills and nod, "Alrighty thanks so much."

I'm glad to be out of there. I hate breathing in the hospital air. I went straight home excited to tell Austin the news.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: :o wut? Lol. Big surprise. Haha, so how did you like the chapter? What do you think will happen next??

Please comment and vote and I'll update soon!

-Emma(: