Ch. 15: Blackout

<~Ally's POV:
I sat in my wheelchair, helplessly. I was all alone in my house. I can't even move. Tears rolled down my cheeks as the hour passes by. I glanced over to the counter where my phone sat. It was only five feet away from me, but I don't know if I can reach that far. I know that if I call Austin he would come back, I hope. Truth is, right now I can't live alone.

I struggled as I reached for my phone, but it was just too far away.

I heard the door open and then shut again. Maybe I won't have to call Austin because he must already be back!

"Austin!" I yelled, "Please help me, you know I can't move!"

The footsteps came closer and Cody appears around the corner.

"Hello Ally." He says with an evil smirk plastered on his face.

I swear I turn as white as a ghost. Because this man is terrifying. I gulp nervously as he approaches me.

"So I heard you were all alone, and thought I'd pay a little visit to you." He says squatting down beside my wheelchair, looking me in the eye.

"A-Austin...h-he is coming back." I shuddered.

Cody lets out a bone chilling chuckle, "Oh is he now?"

I nod and then I got an idea. It's a long shot but I might as well try it, "Cody, do you think you could hand me my phone? It's up on the counter." I ask nicely.

He glances over at the phone and back at me before reaching out to grab it. He snatches it in his hand and gives it to me without any harm.

"Thank you." I sigh is relief.

He nods, "So where is that daughter of yours, I brought her a little present." Cody says, but he's not fooling me. I know he's out to get her.

"She's upstairs." I lie. I just want to get rid of him so I have time to call Austin.

"Upstairs huh, which room exactly?" He asks.

"Her own. Probably playing with her toys. You'll know it when you see it." I assure him. He smiles and wanders over to the stairs.

Quickly I dial Austin's number. Please pick up, please, please, please.

"What do you want Ally?" Austin says harshly. This was his angry tone.

"Austin please come home! I really need you, Cody is here!" I say quietly but frantically.

He hesitates before answering, "Ally, don't worry. I'm on my way." He assures me.

I sigh in relief, "Thank you!"

"I love you Ally." He says.

My eyes water, he's so sweet, "I lov-" I'm forced to stop talking when Cody snatches my phone and flings it to the ground. But he does forget to push end call.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
<~Austin's POV:
She was about to say 'I love you' when someone throws the phone onto the ground. I can hear everything going on and it doesn't sound good.

(A/N: If it's in italics it's coming from the phone. Also there may be some language.)

"Ally you're a real bitch you know that! Lying to me. I was nice enough to hand you your phone and all you do is backstab me!" Cody shouts at Ally.

Instantly after making sure there were no cars coming behind me, I made a wide U turn. I have to get home to help Ally, and fast. Cody sounds mad.

"Daddy! Do it again, that was fun!" Annie giggles in the back seat. She must like U turns.

"Sorry princess, right now we have to get home." I tell her.

Suddenly I hear more screams coming from the phone lying in my lap. I had it on speaker so I could hear, except now Annie can hear.

"Daddy, what's that noise?" She asks, she looks somewhat frightened.

"Nothing baby, just ignore it." I say. I was worried now. That was Ally screaming. Cody better not touch her.

"Cody! What the hell are you doing! Stop!" Ally screams.

My stomach flips and tears threatened my eyes, what is he doing to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally the house was in sight. Ally's phone had eventually died so I couldn't hear what was going on anymore. This worries me.

"I'll be right back." I assure Annie. I leave her in the car and burst through the door.

"Ally! Where are you!" I shout.

I heard cries coming from upstairs so I hurried there. What I saw broke my heart.

"Ally!" I cried and ran to her side. She was lying on the floor. Her broken arm was twisted the wrong way.

Her eyes slowly opened and she struggled to get a word out.

"A-Austin, look o-out!" She said and then I felt a blow to the back of my head and I was face planting on the hard floor.

I slowly shook it off and got back up to see Cody with a chair in his hands.

"So it's Austy to the rescue?" He chuckles, "Ally, your a selfish bitch. Now both you and your pretty husband are in trouble." Cody smirks.

Weakly, I pulled Ally into my lap and held her safely, "I'm sorry." I whispered before kissing her forehead.

Her eyes were closed. I'm pretty sure she's unconscious. And then my eyes clamp shut.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sirens. I can hear sirens. They're everywhere. My eyes snap open and I'm laying on the bathroom floor. Ally is lying with me, but she isn't moving.

"Ally." I say, full of weakness. I shake her slowly. Nothing. "Ally?" I say again, getting worried. A tear falls from my eye and rolls down my face dripping onto her cheek.

I slowly stood up. I didn't feel injured in any way. I felt perfectly fine, except for my aching headache and my broken heart. How can I be okay when Ally isn't moving.

"Ally." I say again. This time I pick her up and hold her against my chest. I plant a kiss on her forehead.

Suddenly she makes slight movement. Her fingers moved and her eyelids are fluttering. And then her beautiful, brown eyes are starring up at me.

"A-Austin?" She says, confused and scared.

"Ally, your arm..." I mutter noticing that her broken arm was facing the wrong way. It looks to me like she had violently been thrown from her wheelchair.

"Oh...don't worry. It doesn't hurt." She whispers.

"What do you mean?" I asked. And then I realized. If she feels no pain and I feel no pain...then we must we dead.

"Austin we aren't dead." Ally assures me weakly. I must have been thinking out loud.

I smile before carrying her down the steps. There was an ambulance waiting outside. But it wasn't for us. I watched as a small girl was loaded into the ambulance. She had blonde hair...she looked like Annie. I notice Ally starring at the action going on outside too. We quickly exchange glances and rush out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: So I thought about ending it here but that would be very evil if me. Lol. Anyway idk when the next update will be probably within 4 days at the most. Idk lol.

Please comment and vote and I'll have the next chappie up soon!

-Emma(: