Last day

Hi! My name is Laura. Im 19 years old and i have long,dark brown, wavy hair. I also used to be in love with harry styles but everything has changed since then. Its been at least 2 years since i last saw him and i still miss him sometimes. Its my last day of school today so I decide to go into the bathroom to take a quick shower. once im done, I wrap my dark red towel around me and go into my bedroom. I check my phone to see i have 1 text message from my bff, Anna. I havent got time to read it, so I start to play summer love by a boyband called one direction. Ive never heard of them but my friend lillie downloaded this song for me. I decide to put on a pair of black skinny jeans with a dark red jumper/top on. I brush my hair a put it to one side. I decided for a natural look with make up today so i didnt put on too much. I take out my red open toed converse shoes with heels and head downstairs. I went into the kitchen to see my mum had already made my breakfast, Egg and bacon sandwich. I ate it quickly and went to my bag, which was sitting on the floor in the livingroom. Minutes later, My 10 year old brother dominic came downstairs and into the kitchen. I grabbed my stuff and kissed my mum goodbye. It took me 15 minutes to get to school, or the last day of it. When i got there, I saw my bestfriend Anna standing by my locker for the last time. "Anna!" "Laura!" we hugged each other a little tighter than usual, as today is the very last day of school. We were graduating. "I cant believe today is that last day!" Anna said, "I know, I remember the first day when i came in late to history and i sat down next to you. We instantly became bestfriends." We shed a few tears. But we hurried quickly as we had to go to the hall for our graduation.

We were all given graduation robes and i sat down, next to Anna. "Good morning parents, and teachers and pupils," began our head teacher, Mr.franklin. "Im so delighted that most of our pupils here have graduated and I wish them good luck in the future." I did feel sorry for lillie though. She was only my friend but she didnt graduate and has to stay at meadow view high for another year.

*2 hours later*

We all were crying. I cant believe its offical now. I had graduated from meadow view high. I went over to my mum who sat next to Anna's mum, Linda. "Well done sweetie. Im really proud of you." She gave me a kiss and with that, everyone was walking out of the hall. I really am going to miss my school.