Memories

Laura POV

I headed upstairs to take a long and well deserved shower. I stripped down and turned on the taps. I slipped myself in and let the water clean my body. I let my hair down and washed it with my favourite shampoo and conditioner. Once I was done, I wrapped my towel around me, only to discover it wasnt my towel. It was Harrys. He must of taken mine thinking it was his, mind you, they are the same pattern and similar colours. Tears were forming in my eyes. I kept harrys towel  close to my body and headed into my bedroom. I got out some clothes to wear and put them on. I decided to go for a summer look. I put on a light blue dress on that flowed just below my knee with a white short-sleeved cardigan over the top. I towel dried my hair and brushed it til all the knots had gone. I quickly got out the hair dryer to finish drying my hair. Once I was done, i pushed my hair to one side and left it.

Harry POV

I was on the plane and have been for about 3 whole hours. It seemed like ages since I left Laura on her own but it has only been this morning. I was still upset but I was crying anymore. I was sitting next to niall with my Ipod and headphones in my ears. I was listening to a voice recording that Laura and I had done just 5 days ago. A tear fell. It created the exact picture of her in my mind and where we were. Just 5 days ago we were in the park having a picnic. Just me and Laura time. We were throwing grapes into each others mouths and just having fun. Suddenly, Niall tapped me on the shoulder. I stopped playing the voice recording and pulled my ear buds out of my ears. "What is it that you want Niall?" I asked. "Are you ok with going away with us for nearly 2 months?" He asked. I nodded slightly and looked out the window. "Because, you have looked really sad for the past 4 hours." I turned to look back at Niall and said...."I dont really want to talk about it. Maybe I'll tell you abit later." He too nodded and looked back at his laptop screen. I just began to look back out the window. I put on one on our songs and just listened to every single detail.

Zayn:

Cant believe your packing your bags

Trying so hard not to cry. Had the best

time, now its the worst time. But we have

to say goodbye.

Harry:

Dont promis that you're gonna write

dont promise that you'll call. Just promise

that you wont forget we had it all

Niall:

'Cause you were mine for the summer

now we know its nearly over

Feels like snow in septemeber. But I

always will remember you were my

summer love. You always will be my

summer love.

Louis:

Wish that we could be alone now

we could find some place to hide

make the last time just like the

first time push a button and

rewind.

Liam:

Dont say the words that's on your lips

dont look at me that way. Just promise

you'll remember when the sky is grey.

Niall:

'Cause you were mine for the summer

now we know its nearly over

Feels like snow in septemeber. But I

always will remember you were my

summer love. You always will be my..............

summer love.

Zayn:

So please dont make this any harder

we cant take this any further and I know

there's nothing that I wanna change,change.

Niall:

'Cause you were mine for the summer

now we know its nearly over

Feels like snow in septemeber. But I

always will remember

All:

You were my summer love

you always will be my............ summer love.

You always will be my summer love

You always will be my........... summer love.