Going to america

"Who's car?" I asked. Laura said it was best to go in mine as all the camera people know what Lauras car looks like. She put her stuff in the boot of the car and I already had it in the boot but I had to take some out and put it in the back seat as it all didnt fit in the boot. I could tell laura was very nervous and excited. "You ok?" I said as I pulled up into Heathrow airport car park. I had placed the 3 day car parking ticket on the dashboard in the car and got out and walked round to the back of the car to get out our luggage in the boot. Laura got out  of the car aswell and went to take out the suitcase or two in the back seat and pulled them round to the boot. "You excited?" She nodded and pulled her luggage behind her and followed me into the airport. I went straight up to the desk and dropped my luggage beside me and handed my passport to the lady at the desk. She scanned it and then looked at me. "What flight are you on?" I managed to see her name lable,It read Lisa. "Im on the 2pm flight and so is my best friend over there." I said and pointed to Laura.

"Oh, here's her passport...." I handed Lisa laura's passport and she scanned it just like she did to mine and gave it back to me. "Is she ok?" Lisa asked. I nodded. "She's fine, its just that she is nearly 2 months pregnant... Thats all." I picked up my luggage and came out of the queue. I saw laura sitting down on a bench and staring at the floor."Here......" She looked up at me and took her passport. "Thanks........" She took it from me and went to put her luggage on the right conveyor belt to our plane. "People catching the 2pm flight need to make their way towards the plane now....." said one of the staff through the loud speaker. I loaded my luggage on the conveyor belt too and headed towards the plane, close behind laura. Everyone boarded the plane and me and Laura sat down in our seats. I heard a huge sigh from laura and now I definitely know something is wrong. "Laura?.........." I asked.

Laura POV

I sat down in my favourite seat, a window seat, next to anna. I let out a huge sigh hoping that she will notice me. "Laura?" she asked. I turned to face her and said...."Yes?" Her face went from happy to sad. I wander whats wrong with her? I thought. "Whats wrong Laura? Ever since I got our passports checked out, you've been so................so glum and sad." Anna said with concern coming from inside her voice. "Its just that, what if I turn up at one of his concerts,and we are, and he doesnt seem to happy to see me? What will he say about...............about us? The baby?" A tear threatened to slip but I was strong enough not to let it slip. Anna sighed and turned to look at me. "Dont be silly. Of course he will be Happy to see you. He's going to be excited to see you and Im sure you two love birds will be and will stay as a happy family. He's going to be a great father to the baby, and you even said to me he will be. Dont worry about it..." Anna said and put her head on the head rest. I turn to look out of the window to see we were going up into the air. I probably at least spent a couple of hours thinking about what anna said to me and that Im going to be happy when I see harry. I havent seen him in at least a month and a month is a long time. Eventually, I drifted off to sleep..........