Congratulations?

Anna POV

I was scared. Nobody said anything for 3 minutes. But Louis, and Zayn broke the silence by congratulating me. "Congratulations Mate and Anna." Harry came over to me and hugged me and then quickly went back to Laura. "Im quite hungry,..." I said feeling my stomach growl at me for food. "Who wants pizza?" We all nodded and decided to go back to the hotel and order pizza from there. So, thats what we did. When we arrived back at the hotel, we sat down on the beds in Harrys room who shared it with Niall, and Louis. I sat down next to Niall and our hands intertwined with each other. "Lets order," called louis and asked who wanted what.

"Can I have a Mexican BBQ please?" "Can I have a BBQ chicken?" "Can I have a Hawaiin pizza?" "Can I have another Mexican BBQ and BBQ Chicken?" I said." Are you seriously gonna eat ALL of that?" Asked Niall and I nodded and shook my head. "Im gonna eat most of it but yes niall. You can help me eat it." I giggled and he shot his arms up in the air. I then saw Louis go over to the phone and order. He came back after 10 minutes and said "Pizza will be 35 minutes." "So, we have two girls who are BOTH pregnant." Said Liam while smiling and looking at both me and Laura who was lying on the couch, asleep. "But I think we have a very tired lady too," whispered louis and we all laughed.

Laura POV

I was very tired and decided to have a sleep. Carrying a baby inside you for 6 months is hard work and makes me sleepy. I was out like a light. I was just about to get up and eat something when I heard the boys whispering I layed still and listened...... "So, we have two girls who are BOTH pregnant." Said liam. I could tell he was smiling while he was whispering. "But I think we have a very tired lady too," whispered louis and everyone laughed. I giggled inside my head and woke up 10 minutes later.

A/N

Sorry if this chapter is crap but I just wanted to give you an update and another chapter. Please comment anything you want to happen and stuff. And I might be holding a contest aswell, you never know.

Keep reading!

HarrysGirl1200