Suprise

Anna POV

*next day*

Today is Laura's 20th birthday and we are going to suprise her. Me and the boys have planned all of this.

Im now downstairs in the livingroom with the boys, and im sitting next to niall. "So, how are we going to suprise her?" I asked. "Well, Im going to knock on the door, and say happy birthday and hug her and that. Then afterwards thats your queue to come in with the presents,cards etc." explained harry. Why does he have to say it as if its really complicated??? I thought. We all crept upstairs and waited outside lauras bedroom. 

*knock,knock*

"Come in....." replied laura in a 'just woken up' voice. Harry went in and kissed her on the forehead. "Happy birthday laura!" I said and gave her a hug. Then the boys came in. "wow, thanks guys. you didnt have to do this." said laura, looking really guiltily at the presents.

Laura POV

"Wow, thanks guys! You didnt have to do this." I said. "Oh, we just want you to have a good birthday." said Louis, sounding really happy. They all put the presents on my bed, while I sat up to open them.

The first present was: Dog toys??? why dog toys? second present: a dog bed.

"Seriously guys, this isnt funny. I dont need these." I really didnt see the funny side of it. "Oh dont worry honey, you will need these... just you see." replied Harry. I kept quiet while I unwrapped all of my presents. "One final present......" Liam went into another room upstairs and came back with a medium sized box. I opened the lid to find............................. A PUPPY! eeeeeee! It was a golden retriever. My favourite! I picked it up and craddled it in my arms just like a baby. I decided I would name it Misty. "Thank you Harry!"

I hugged him tight and kissed him. I have really wanted a puppy since I was 14 but my parents havent let me. Now I have my very own.

Here is a list of what I finally got:.......

1.dog toys

2.collars

3. lead

4. the puppy itself

5. a dog bed

6. clothes

7. money (£250)

8. voucher.

Today is a day im going to remember. I got dressed, and got my bag. Anna said she would take me out today to go shopping. I opened the front door to reveal a bugatti veyron in purple and creme. "Urrr......... Harry whos car is this?" I shouted. He came downstairs and kissed me. "Its all yours baby." I couldnt believe I actually have my own car! He handed me the keys and I left the house to go shopping in my brand new car.