Sleepover

Anna POV

I was a big fan of one direction and hearing and seeing with my own eyes that my bff Laura had tickets to see them, I was over the moon. I texted my mum as to whether I could stay at her place or not. I waited for a good 5 minutes before my mother replied 'ok'. I sent another text saying: "Thank you! Luvv you sooo much. xx btw bring my laptop and my clothes over please. xx thanks once again." "Laura! my mum said yes! EEEEEEE!" we both jumped up excited. I have no idea why laura was suddenly excited, but who cares. Im going to have so much fun with her.

*4pm*

Her brother dominic had arrived home from school and went into the kitchen. We ran upstairs to do our usual. Play a mini game of truth or dare. "Id like a truth please." said Laura. I thought long and hard about this. Have you tweeted harry? When... no forget about that. Has any of one direction followed you? "yes,yes,yes! " I didnt realise I had said it out loud until Laura said so. "Laura have you got any follows from one direction yet?"

Laura POV

It struck me right there. A follow from @harrystyles was my boyfriend. THE HARRY STYLES. And being able to see him again sent shivers down my spine. I really missed him and Im going to put the effort in to try and bring the courage up to talk to him. (I mean he is THE harry styles, one and only.)

*knock,knock*

A knock from the front door raided the whole house. I was going to get it but my mother had beaten me to it, so i stayed put in my bedroom with anna. "Laura?!" I came back to reality. "sorry bestie, urr yeah i think so." Her face was shocked. It loked like she was giving me a look as to say 'i dont believe you. Show me please.' kind of look. So I took my laptop from my bedside table and went onto twitter.

*knock,knock*

Another knock raided throughout the house but this time it was more quieter. "Come in!" someone opened the door. My mother had opened my door. She came over to anna, gave her her laptop and clothes, then went beck downstairs again. Tonight was going to be fun.