One Direction

Harry POV

I was waiting back stage but I was really nerous. In the past, Ive looked out into the crowds to see if Laura was there, but all I saw was screaming fans shouting my name as well as 'liam' 'niall' 'zayn' and 'louis'. I turned around to see Niall coming towards me aswell as Liam. "Hey guys," I say with a sigh. Im really hoping I do see her tonight. If not, I'll have to move on. I didnt see her properly after I was put in a band, but because we were so busy, I didnt say goodbye to her. How horrible am I?. "Hi Harry," said Niall and Liam after one another. "Whats up? you seem really upset." asks Niall. "Well, I have this weird feeling that Laura is going to be here tonight. But if shes not, i dont know what Id do." I looked at the floor for a few minutes and then looked up to see the rest of the band standing infront of me. "Harry......." began louis, "You've always said that you think shes going to be in the crowd but it turns out that she isnt." Tears came and fell to the ground. "Time to go onstage boys." called paul. *5, 4.........................3...............................2.................................1.....................................*

"Hello everyone!" I called through the mic. I tried my best to cheer up. I looked around in the audience. Something caught my eye.

Laura POV

Harry came onstage followed by the others. He was looking around but I think he caught me looking at him. I gave him a smile and a wave. His face lit up like a christmas tree. His smile appeared with his deep dimples. I really did miss him. He started to sing the song that I liked out of all of the songs they did. And that song was called Irresistable or little things. These songs are my favourite. I just cant choose a number 1. ok,ok I know over again or they dont know about us. "LAURA!" shouted Anna. Jeez, no need to shout. well yes because we are at a one direction concert.  The song they sang was called they dont know about us.

Liam:

People say we shouldnt be together,To young to know

about forever, but I say

they dont know they're

talk-talk-talking about.

(talk-talk-talking about.)

Harry:

*looks at me and sings with meaning and thought*

'cause this love is only

getting stronger,so I dont

wanna wait any longer.

I just want to tell the world

that you're mine,girl.

oh

All:

They dont know about the

things we do, they dont know about the I love yous.

But i'll bet you if they

only knew. They would just

be jealous of us.

They dont know about the

up all nights, they dont

know Ive waited all my

life, just to find a love

that feels this right.

Baby they dont know

about, they dont know

about us.

Niall:

One touch and I was

a believer, Every kiss

it gets a little sweeter.

Harry:

Its getting better, keeps

getting better all the time,girl

All:

They dont know about the

things we do, they dont know about the I love yous.

But i'll bet you if they

only knew. They would just

be jealous of us.

They dont know about the

up all nights, they dont

know Ive waited all my

life, just to find a love

that feels this right.

Baby they dont know

about, they dont know

about us.

Louis:

They dont know how

special you are,

they dont know what you've

done to my heart.

They can say anything

they want, 'cause they

dont know us.

Niall:

They dont know what we

do best,its between me

and you our little secret.

Zayn:

But I wanna tell them,

I wanna tell the world

that you're mine,girl

All:

They dont know about the

things we do, they dont know about the I love yous.

But i'll bet you if they

only knew. They would just

be jealous of us.

They dont know about the

up all nights, they dont

know Ive waited all my

life, just to find a love

that feels this right.

Baby they dont know

about, they dont know

about......

They dont know about us

*Music ends*

Laura POV

After they had finished the concert, I went backstage where some fans would be allowed to go. And since I was given VIP passes, I saw this as an opportunity to go and see Harry. "Where are you going Laura?" Called anna, "To find harry, do you wanna come with me or not?" I turned around to find Anna quickening her pace towards me. We then walked side by side to find harry together. And of course anna would see liam too. I was really nervous and excited, and happy all at the same time.