Seeing him again and why me??

Harry POV

After we finished the concert, I headed off stage. I cant believe i saw her tonight! Im thrilled. So I rush to the VIP section where fans will be waiting for us. "Niall! Liam! Zayn! Louis!" I shouted after them. "What is it harry?" asked Liam, "Well you know i kept saying do you think i will see laura tonight? I really hope I do, yeah??" "Yeah go on..." "Well I saw her tonight!" I just had to tell someone. I heard a round of "Congratulations mate," and "Go and get her then, before someone else does." I sat down on a chair next to liam and niall, with Liam on my left and Niall on my right. I heard paul talking to the fans and letting them in only a few at a time. I cant wait to have her back.

Anna POV

"Where are you going Laura?" I shouted after her. "To find harry!" was all she could say. She turned around and looked at me. "Are you coming or not?" she asked. I quickened my pace to catch up with Laura, and so we walked side by side linking arms with each other. Now we just had to wait for our turn to see the boys. And hopefully, Liam will spot me and say how beautiful I look, or any of the boys really. I love them all but if Laura found outwhen i say i love all of them, she will ask does that include harry?.

*skip waiting in the line*

Anyways, Ive waited here for about half an hour now. Im literally see them. They're in my sight. "You 4 can go and see them now," said paul, I think. For those of you who dont know who paul is, He is a friendly security guard. (thats what people say anyway). Oh right, Im walking with Laura into the room. Im gonna...................F-F-Faint............................................... I was knocked out within minutes.

Laura POV

I could see the boys. Harry stood up to hug me but I was then disracted by Anna. It felt like she was pulling me to the ground. I suddenly realised she had past out right infront of me. and they boys.... "Whats happened?" asked Niall with his strong accent visible? (sorry i couldnt think of a better word.) "I d-dont know?" I was really confused. She hasnt done anything like this before. I dont think she has anyway. I check her pulse. She is alive. "Anna? Wake up. please I need you." We carried her into another room and put her down on the sofa that was there. Minutes past, she still hasnt woken up. "Anna please, I need you." Tears came to my eyes. I had feared the worst.

* Half an hour later *

I was crying. Im not sure whats happening. While I was crying, the boys came in to see me and Anna. "Is she ok?" asked Harry. I was too upset to say anything. I shook my head and cried more. "Harry, Im scared. I dont know whats happened to her. " He sat down next to me and kissed me gently on the cheek. "Everythings going to be ok." I checked her pulse again. My heart was about to stop itself. "HER PULSE IS SLOWING DOWN!" I shouted. I screamed. "DONT JUST STAND THERE, DO SOMETHING!" The boys ran out of the room, so did I with my arm wrapped around her shoulders. "Paul, we need to get to the hospital now." called Niall. "Im sorry but you have to carry on w....." "NOW!" the boys shouted. They led me outside to where their bus was and we all climbed on board. Minutes later we arrived at the hospital. I rushed inside and straight to the front desk. "Hello and how may I help you?" "my friend and I were at a concert and it finished about 40 minutes ago and she past out. We took her to a room and her pulse was slowing down. We rushed to get here on time...." I was about to leave to show the lady where my bestfriend was, but the boys had managed to bring her inside and Anna was soon surrounded by nurses and doctors. She was wheeled away and into a room. Will I ever see her again? Will she remember who I am? I just hope and pray everything is going to be ok.