Dont Worry

Liam POV

aw I cant. I cant fall in love with her. Ive only just got over the brake up with Danielle. About 5 minutes later, Laura. (another pretty girl) walked out of Anna's room. she had tears in her eyes. I could tell. "Is she ok?" I asked. She didnt say anything but shook her head and then said "She doesnt remember who I am or whats happened." Just then, she took off and ran outside. I looked at harry who then got up."I'll go and get her." Then he ran after her. 20 minutes later, we were still waiting outside her room.

I got worried so I got up and went to the front desk. "Hello, umm where is Anna jackson?" The lady was looking on her computer and then answered me. "She was taken for an MRI scan. But shes now been tranferred to floor 2 ,room 12." I thanked her then went upstairs to floor 2, room 12. before I went on my journey to find Anna, I told one of the boys to wait here so when Laura and Harry come back, they'll know where we are. Zayn decided to wait.

Zayn POV

I offered to wait for Laura and Harry to come back. Liam,Louis, and Niall all went to floor 2, room 12;Or to try and find it anyway.It took awhile for the two love birds to come back but I didnt mind. I saw that both of them were out of breath and Laura had been crying. "Where has everyone gone?" asked Harry. I responded saying that Anna had been moved to floor 2.

Harry and I sat still on the ground floor trying to calm down Laura. She's the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Its a shame shes taken by Harry. "Its going to be ok, Laura. Just trust me." I said, reassuring her, "W-What if its not?" She started to cry again but Harry kept her hugging her tight, and kissing her on the forehead, while I was trying to calm her down. (with the help of Harry of course! ;) ). "Are you ready to see her now?" Harry asked. 

She had a confused but happy look on her face now, and nodded slightly to harrys response. She got up,still holding harrys hand like a little child, and I got up and followed them. "They're on floor 2 room 12." I said. We got to the elevator and pressed 'floor 2'. Now we just have to find where they are. the lift slowly came to a hault and the doors opened.

Loads of nurses and doctors were walking around and attendding paitents, along with equipt machines being pushed and standing still. A few minutes of walking around, we found the rest of the boys, waiting outside. "How is she?" I asked. No answer. It didnt sound good.