2 weeks later

Harry POV

Its been 2 weeks since I left Laura. I didnt want to but I had no option. Im yet again, doing another concert tonight and Im supposed to be rehearsing at the moment but im not. Im sitting down on the edge of the stage, thinking until someone interupts me. "Harry! come and practise with us please..." yelled niall. I got up and stood next to zayn. "Ok, 5,6,7,8...................." Agian, my mind kept trailing off to laura. I wish she could be here right now..................."HARRY!" shouted liam. oh. "Ive been calling you about 5 times and you havent answered me. Whats the matter, you havent been the same lately?." I looked at the floor and looked back at the empty audience. I thought about laura and that she was watching me do rehearsals, I smiled and got on with it.

Laura POV

Today is the day I have my first baby scan and Im going to suprise Harry. He has no clue but Anna suggested that we fly to america and see him straight after the scan. I agreed to this and she left. I opened my eyes to the bright sunshine shining through my curtains. I got up and wandered over to the curtains and drew them back. The sun hit me and then shined directly onto my double bed. I went downstairs and got myself a cup of tea and made some toast and eggs for breakfast. I got out a plate aswell as a fork and knife. I placd them down on the dining table and waited and waited and waited. Finally, they were done and I took the eggs off the hob and put them on my plate aswell as the nice and crispy toast. I ate my eggs and toast and drank my tea. Once I was done, I placed them in the sink and went upstairs to get changed. I had a bump now so I have to start wearing some clothes bigger than my normal size.

 I decided to put on a nice pink and green striped top with a pair of skinny jeans. I put on some light make up and my boots. I grabbed my bag and put in my purse,phone,etc. I got my car keys from the rack in the kitchen and headed towards the front door. I opened it to feel a breeze hit my delicate skin. I closed and locked the door behind me and headed towards my Bugatti. I hopped in and drove to the hospital. Luckily, The paparazzi havent spotted me so I was able to go in. I went to the front desk and gave the lady my name and why I was here. "My name is Laura Dawes and Im here for a baby scan." She told me to just go and sit in the waiting area for my name to be called. I didnt have to wait too long. "Laura dawes........" I got up and followed Dr.Evans who I later discovered was going to do my scan.

"How many weeks are you?" "5," I said and got up onto the bed. They already had the machine and gel out. Very oganised, I thought. Dr. Evans put the gel on my belly and I shivered to the coldness. I felt my small baby kick me and I jumped. "Ooh!" "Ok..... The baby is looking fine and healthy. If you really want to know, I'll tell you whether its a girl or boy." Said Evans. (cant be bothered putting doctor anymore! lol) "Yes please," I said and she went back to look at the machine. "Ok, Its a boy!" I was thrilled. I had to tell Harry and Anna. I was done within 15 minutes of arriving and I went back to my car. I immediately got out my phone and texted Anna.

To: Anna

Hey! Ive just had my scan and I found out its a baby boy! Im really Happy and im sure harry will be too. xx. I'll see you back at mine so we can go to the airport together. x *message sent.*

Now I need to send a text to Harry.

To: Harry

Hi honey! I've had my scan just a few minutes ago and they said the baby is fine. Ive found out its going to be a baby boy! Im really happy and Im sure you will make a very good father. I'll see you when you get back from touring. xx *Message sent*

I locked my phone and drove out of the car park and headed home to pack for the flight to america.