The Night Club

Laura POV

We arrived at the night club the boys go to. Harry came round to my door and opened it. I got out to find millions of screaming girls waiting for them. Luckily, the security had it all under control otherwise, I think I would of been pushed out of the way and I would've gotten hurt. I stayed close behind harry, with our hands linked together. We managed to get inside.

"Laura are you ok?" asked Niall. "Y-yeah Im fine, I just need to sit down for abit," I sat down and watched as the boys went over to the couch. They were laughing and and having fun. But something caught my eye... but I wasnt sure what it was...... I got up. I instantly fell to the ground. This isnt usually me? whats happened? I managed to pull myself together and sat back down on the chair.

Harry POV

I sat down on a couch with the rest of the boys. It was really comfy. I was keeping a close on Laura just to make sure shes ok and no boys try to get her. We were in the middle of telling a joke when a hot chick came by me and sat down next to me. "Hey baby!" she said and kissed me on the cheek. "Do you guys want a drink?" I was taken and to get up was sure to get her to go and flirt some where else.

"Laura!" She was talking to someone. She turned around. "Hi Harry!" she called after me. She gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Whos this?" I asked. "Oh, urr Harry this is Amy. Amy this is Harry, my boyfriend." she went quiet abit when she said 'my boyfriend'. I dont know why. "Laura, do you want a drink or something? I'll buy." It seemed like a shock to her, but she replied. "Yes please, can I have just some lemonade?" I loved her sweet british accent.

You cant really tell she had a british accent but once you get used to hearing her voice, you can hear a hint of british. So I went over to the bar tender and ordered some drinks. I gave laura her drink and then went over to the boys with trays full of their drinks. I heard a round of 'cheers mate' and 'thanks'. Just when i had sat down, that same girl came back. I was going to get my point across to her. "Listen, I dont know who you are or what you want but Im already taken so you might aswell go."

She turned to go but then started to come back over to me. "Oh, she must be a bitch. Im probably much better of a girlfriend than her." Such a bad attitude she had. "Actually she isnt a bitch. She is really pretty and means everything to me." I replied. "Well, what will you do if I put poisen in her drink?" She said and then had a horrible smirk on her face.

OH NO! I ran to where she was. She had the glass to her mouth. "LAURA! DONT DRINK IT, SOMEONE HAS POISENED IT!" I shouted across all the noise in the night club. she couldnt hear me. "LAURA! DONT DRINK IT, SOMEONE HAS POISENED IT!" she noticed me. thank goodness. she put the glass down and turned to me. I had a bad feeling about this. "Laura, lets go home before anything bad happens." So I helped her get up and led her outside.