Back at the hospital

Laura POV

I found myself in a room. certainly not my bedroom, but someone elses. "H-Harry?!" I whispered. I thought I could see him. "No, Im doctor peacock. You fell to the ground and was unconcious. Thankfully, some friends or family of yours brought you here." I tried to sit up and open my eyes. but I couldnt. "Oh no, just lie down and rest." he said gently pushing my head back onto the pillow.

"Um, doctor peacock?" I asked. "yes?" "May I see those people that brought me here?" And with that, he left the room. Man, I have a very bad headache. But as Dr.peacock said, I need my rest. A few minutes later, he came back with the people that brought me here to this hospital. "Laura?" said a husky voice. "Yes? Harry is.........is  that you?" I heard some shuffeling, then someone grabbed my hand, and kissed it. I think it was harry. "Laura, I want you to know  that whatever happened, was my fault." Why would he say its his fault? "Why are you saying sorry, harry?" I asked in confusion.

"Well, there was this girl in the night club, that took interest to me. I got up to get some drinks, and I did explain to her that I was taken and that I had a girlfriend." I finally had enough strength to open my dark brown eyes. "And whos that girlfriend of yours then baby?" He got down on one knee and asked a simple question. "Laura, will you take me as your boyfriend?" I had one answer with 3 words. "I love you Harry!"

I sat up, with the help of harry and liam, plumping my pillows and moving them so they supported my back. "I have a suprise for you," The door opened to reveal a beautiful girl. And i knew her by my bestfriend. "LAURA!" "ANNA!" we hugged tightly. I am so greatful she has remembered who I am.

Harry POV

I so glad she is awake and alert. I have missed seeing her wake up every morning, even though she has only been in hospital for a day. I missed everything. It was all my fault. But, I had some good news. Her bestfriend Anna is ready to leave hospital. Laura doesnt know this but, me and the boys along with a therapist have been going to see Anna and have helped her to remember things.

Laura is a wonderful and a very beautiful girl, going back to nearly a month ago, seeing laura fall into tears, broke my heart for me to see that her bestfriend didnt know where she was. Im soo glad that both of them are nearly ready to go home again.

As we were talking, Dr. peacock walked in the room. "Laura, you are free to go home this afternoon. We just need to do a check before you go, just to make sure everything is working." with that, the doctor walked out of the room, leaving me, laura, and anna, and the rest of the boys. "H-H-Harry I need help to get down," I got up from my seat and held her hand while she got off of the bed.

I went to reception to sign her papers to let her go. "Laura," I said, "you're now free to go," she squeeled and ran towards me, landing a kiss on my cheek at the end.

Hopefully, nothing else will ever happen, that is bad of course. We headed towards the car. We were stopped by a few fans but I was happy to sign the pictures. Next minute, about 1 million fans came. "Ive got this......." said paul and held them all back while I safely got anna and laura to the car. About 5 minutes past, all the fans were gone and we could go home.