8 months and 2 months later

Laura POV

My 8 month is here and its Annas 2 month. I found out about 4 months ago I was having a baby girl, and Im not sure about anna though. Her 2 month scan should be anytime soon. Its been weird actually with out the boys. The last time we saw the boys was nearly 6 months ago and its just been me and Anna helping each other through this. Even though I am further along with my pregnancy, even when I give birth, Im still going to help Anna. "Laura!" Called anna from the bathroom. Morning sickness. Its terrible. I get it nearly everyday and you dont want to go through it. Its like being sick but its more painful. I knock on the door to find Anna leaning over the sink clenching her stomach. I rubbed her back slowly and she breathed slowly. "Are you ok anna?" She nodded and she was sick again. "Its ok. Just morning sickness." I left the bathroom and went to make myself a cup of hot chocolate. Thats another thing, Ive been craving hot chocolate, mint and double chocolate ice cream, and cheese and onion crisps. I see anna walking into the livingroom and sits down beside me with a hot water bottle on her stomach. "Better?" I ask. "Better." I turn on the TV to find one direction on. "Ooo!" Anna says in excitement.

BREAKING NEWS! TEEN HEART-TROB HARRY STYLES WAS SPOTTED LAST NIGHT ROMANCING WITH ANOTHER GIRL? WHAT IS HE DOING?!

"It definitely is.....WHAT IS HE DOING!" I shout in anger. Why would he do this to me? This was what I was afraid of. Losing the most precious person in the world. My love of my life, Harry Styles.

Harry POV

I sat on the sofa with guilt along with the others. "What do you have to say to your self?" Shouted the management boss, Jack. "I dont know. She was all over me. I would never cheat on Laura because surely she was watching the news this afternoon." He shook his head and dumped the magazine with my face and the girl I never wanted to see again, infront of me and left the room. "What are you going to do now Harold?" asked Niall, but he didnt seem to bother. He had his face in his phone probably texting Anna or something. I cant believe the Paps have got it all wrong again.