Shopping with Anna

Anna POV

I decided to take Laura out for her birthday, and that was going be shopping! I love shopping and so does she. We got in her brand new car and drove to the shopping centre. Instantly, there was thousands of girls starting to run towards us. I didnt know what to do, so I told Laura.

"Laura what do we do if girls come screaming at us?" I asked. She seemed pretty calm about this which seemed pretty impossible. "Keep your shades on, and put your hoods up." laura got out of the car wearing her shades and her hood was up.

Security held all the girls back so we could go and do some shopping. About 30 minutes of arriving, all the people had settled down and we were allowed to do some clothes shopping.

Laura POV

We went passed all the food stores at one end of the shopping centre until we reached all the cloth stores. YES.! I began to quicken my pase. The first store was H&M. I had a quick look in there but nothing took my fancy. I walked out, leaving Anna on her own picking out some clothes.

"Anna, I'll be in river island if you need me." I called. I heard a response of "Ok, I'll be there in a few." So, I wandered off down to river island. I looked in the shop window to see a beautiful dark pink/red dress that hits the floor. I instantly fell in love with it.

I walked inside to see if I could see it on the racks and shelves inside the shop. What seemed like ages, I had finally found the dress. I saw my size and went to try the dress on along with some jeans,tops, and skirts.

*20 minutes later*

I put some back as I didnt like the pattern or colour, but I ended up spending nearly £100.  I went back to H&M to see anna, only to discover she wasnt there. I got out my phone and rang her mobile.

*Ring,ring, ring,ring, ring,ring*

"Hello?" someone picked up the phone from the other end. "Where are you Anna?" I asked. "Laura, come quick. The speaker thing announced that some celebrities are coming to this shopping centre, and there is already loads of screaming girls waiting. HURRY!"

I was probably deaf as I heard all the screams coming from her phone. "Where are you?" I asked, "In blue cloud." I said goodbye and hurried to blue cloud, and holding tight to my clothes bags at the same time. I really wanted to see who was coming to the centre.