Are you asking me to be your girlfriend?

Laura POV

We have arrived home. Im exhausted. "Harry, can you go and get me a nice ice-cold drink please?" He nodded and went to go and get a drink for me. In the mean time, Anna came and sat down next to me."Laura, whos the father? and have you told him yet?" Harry walked in with my drink and sat down next to me on the other side of me. "Yes, ive told him and Harry is the father." She was shocked.

"Anna, are you ok?" She couldnt take it. Before I knew it, her eyes were swelling up with tears. I could also tell what she was thinking."I have no-one. No-one to protect me, no-one to love." "I-I-Im ok. I-Its just that Im all alone. I have no-one. No-one to love,no-one to protect me. And you have all of that. You have harry." Replied anna,with tears still falling from her eyes.With that, she got up and left the room. But as soon as Anna left, Niall and zayn walked into the room. "Laura, have you seen anna?" Asked niall, "I want to ask her something." "She's upstairs crying. probably in her bedroom." I replied.

A smile eventually crept across my face. I had an idea of what niall wanted to ask her, and Anna is going to love it. Trust me.

Anna POV

"I-I-Im ok. I-Its just that Im all alone. I have no-one.No-one to love,no-one to protect me. And you have all of that.You have harry." I replied with tears still falling from my eyes. With that, I got up and left to go to my bedroom. Laura is really lucky. She has harry and i have no-one. No-one to love, no-one to protect me.

Maybe my bullies were right. Im not good enough for anyone, especially people like one direction. Tears were coming faster as the memories of my bullies and what they did came back to me. Just at that moment there was a knock at my door.

*knock knock*

I wiped away my tears and answered the door. "Come i-i-in." To my suprise, it was Niall. I wandered what he wanted? I sat up in bed and gestured for him to come over. "What did you want niall?" He sat down on my bed,took my hand in his,took a deep breath and said........................

"Anna, I know you're not really coping right now, and the way I see you look at Laura and Harry as they enjoy having each others company makes me want to cry.

Dont ask why but.........." I kind of interrupted him. "So,............what are you trying to say niall?" He looks into my eyes and says............."I've been talking to Laura about you. And, she thinks this will brighten up your life. Will you be my girlfriend?" I was shocked. I was hoping Liam would say that but I like Niall. A tear escaped my eye. "Yes Niall. I would love to be your girlfriend."

We came closer and closer to each other,inches away from kissing. And then.........BOOM! Our lips were touching and moving in sinc. His lips were so warm, I could stay like this all the time. I cant believe this but, most of me

is saying he's the right guy and liam would just hook up with you and break your heart. So, Niall is the one I guess. We both pulled away and hugged each other. I got off of my bed and went downstairs,then immediately followed by Niall.