Get rid of it!

Anna POV

I heard a snap and then woke up to find harry with his camera on and facing me.. "Harry edward styles! I demand you to delete that photo, NOW!" "HELP ME!" he screamed, while clutching to his phone. I chased him all around the livingroom and outside to where the swimmig pool is. "Harry give me the phone back,.." I had my hand out, signalling for him to give it to me. He was inches away from the side of the pool. "You leave me no option harry,....." I took one step forward and as I did, he took a stap back and...............SPLASH! in he went. But before he fell in, I managed to grab his phone to get rid of that photo. "ANNA JACKSON GIVE ME MY PHONE." I knew a way to give him his phone, and he did ask for his phone so im going to give it to him.

"Fair enough curly." so, I hovered the phone over the water. He soon realised what i was going to do. "YOU WOULDNT." I nodded, and let go of the phone. I walked off laughing to myself. I happened to pass niall on my way. "Anna, why was harry shouting you're name and why are you laughing?" I just have to tell him. Its so funny. "Well, I was asleep," I began. "and he took a picture of me sleeping on laura's shoulder and because he saw me, he took a picture of me sleeping." I was trying to hold in all the giggles, but i just couldnt, even though I did try my hardest not to let a giggle slip. "So, I woke up and chased him around the house and eventually outside. He was inching closer and closer to the edge of the swimming pool.Now this is the funny part,..." It looked like Niall also found this funny. "And-and he left me no option but to push him in the swimming pool, and taking his phone from his hand at the same time." By now, we were both on the floor giggling and laughing. "He demanded his phone back so I hovered his phone over the water and........" I was interrupted by a very wet harry sitting next to me. "And dropping my phone in the water." He added. Both me and niall high-fived each other and still laughing at what I did.

Harry POV

"And dropping it in the water." I heard nearly everything. And now, it was time for anna to pay for what she did. So, I picked her up and took her outside. "Harry, put......ME..................DOWN!" She can scream and kick me and loud and as hard as she wants but i wont budge. I was now outside, and i was hovering her body over the water. "Goodbye anna." Was what I said before i dropped her in the water. I moved away from the edge so I didnt get wet again. "AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!" she screamed before a loud splash. "YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS HARRY!" I just turned away and walked inside. But what I didnt know was that liam was watching every move I took from his bedroom window which had the view over the swimming pool. "Hi, liam." He stopped me.

"Go, and get her out of the pool harry." How did he know? "Why? She chased me around the house and I landed up in the................" Liam interrupted me. "Go...........and.........get............her..........." I looked at the floor guiltily and wandered back outside to get her out of the pool. "Harry.........." she said. "Yes, ive come to get you out of the pool becuase liam said so." Her face then lit up with a big smile on her face. "He..........He said that?" I nodded and held my hands out for her to take them. "Thank you Harry." And with that, she hugged me and left to go inside. I cant believe this but, I might actually be falling for anna. I shrugged that thought out of my mind and headed inside the house myself. Where has everyone gone? I walked into the livingroom to find a note had been left on the coffee table, in the middle of the room. It read:

"Hi harry, we have gone out for the day. Then we are going to start our America tour, but we will hopefully be back by then. Anyways, we have only gone to the carnival festival just 20 minutes away from home. I will send you a link via text message the directions. I hope you will come, as we have some news to tell you. See you soon, Liam."