Decision

Niall POV

Im so glad I asked her and she said yes. Last time, I got regected twice by the most beautiful girls I have seen. I followed Anna downstairs then we linked fingers. As soon as I came downstairs and linked fingers with anna, I could see anger in zayns eyes rising until they could burst. Zayn has been acting really weird lately, and I think I remember liam telling me.

*flashback*

"So, whats wrong with Zayn?" I asked, while trying to keep my voice low. "Well, I kissed Anna, and Zayn got pissed off about it and started to bring out a fight right in the middle of the hallway. Anna got scared by this and so she ran into the livingroom crying to Harry and Laura who were in the livingroom because of Zayns anger. Thats why Zayn is acting really weird".

*end of flashback*

"Liam, IM HUNGRY!" I shouted. My stomach was literally moaning at me. "FEED ME,FEED ME!" It yelled. I promised it I would feed it something. "Ok niall. In the fridge, there is some left over nandos............." I turned on my heels and ran towards the fridge.

I opened the door to find the left over nandos in the boxes they put your food in if you order it as a takeaway. I also found a bottle of coke, so I took that aswell and went upstairs.

Liam POV

I was just sitting in the livingroom next to Harry when Niall shouted at me. "Liam, IM HUNGRY!" His voice was louder on the 'im hungry' bit. "Ok niall. In the fridge, there is some left over nandos................." I didnt get to finish what I was saying as he went straight to the fridge, I think. "Anyway harry what were you saying?" I said, and turned to face him. He cleared his throat and spoke. "Well, Laura has her first baby scan in 3 weeks and I dont think I will make it for the america tour."

"But what about the band Harry?" I could tell he had sadness, and confusion all over his face. "What about the baby Harry? You promised you would come with me..."

Laura seemed dissapointed and a little upset that Harry might have no option but to leave Laura and to come with us on our america tour. "I know I did baby.... But I might have to pass and go with the rest of the band to america." Her face dropped from dissapointment to more of an upset face. He hugged her tight and said....."It will be ok honey. We will always skype each other right? You can tell me over skype how the baby is doing and stuff. And I dont think we will be that long in america right?" answered Harry.

But that was the bad bit.... We might be in america for nearly 2 months, non-stop. "Urrrrrr........" was all I could say. I couldnt risk seeing Laura tear up and not talk to Harry, Them two make a really good couple. "We might be or have to stay in america for nearly 2 months??......." Panick and angryness was rising within the room. Im not sure this news is going down soooo well.