At last

Harry POV

Im was in my dressing room when I heard my phone buzz. I got up off of the seat and headed towards my little sofa. I saw it was a text from laura. I wander what she wants. When I opened the text, I nearly cried......

To: Harry

Hi honey! I've had my scan just a few minutes ago and they said the baby is fine. Ive found out its going to be a baby boy! Im really happy and Im sure you will make a very good father. I'll see you when you get back from touring. xx

Laura xx

I cant believe it! My child is a baby boy. Ive always wanted a baby boy, cos I can teach it my skills and talent where as having a girl I'll have to put up with her teenage strops when she is a lot older but Im having a boy so I dont need to worry about that. A knock on my door pounded the whole room. "Come in....." The door opened and in came Niall. "Whats up Niall?" I asked. "Nothin...." He replied and sat down and started to twiddled with his thumbs. He then looked straight up at me almost immediately. "H-Harry? Have you been crying??" He sounded so confused when he said it but it didnt bother me. "Urrrr maybe. But Im going to be a father of a baby boy!" Niall shot me a big smile and said...."Thats great news mate. Im really happy for you." Niall got up and gave me one of his 'bear' hugs and turned to leave the room.

Almost Immediately, 2 others came into my dressing room. Zayn and Louis. Louis, being his childish self, came up to me and said....." AWWH! My baby boy is going to be a dad! Hes a dad, He's a dad!!" Louis said chanting it round my dressing room and out into the hallway. Meanwhile, Zayn stood there infront of me giggling and smiling at what louis was doing. But, I spoke to soon. Cameras were at my window, flashing and blinding us with every snap of a photo. I went out into the hallway and looked over at him. I gave him a death glare and then came into my dressing room, again. "Congratulations mate... I think you'll be a great father." I nodded and shook hands with zayn. We both left to go back to the hotel.

Laura POV

We had landed in America. Finally! I stood up and went down the flight of stairs that lead to the safe ground. Anna had already gotten off before me. I waved and we both went together to go and get our luggage. It didnt take long until we did. I trailed my 2 suitcases behind me while anna did the same and went outside to flag a taxi down to go to our hotel. We waited for about 5 minutes until a taxi came. We loaded our suitcases in the boot and got in the back seats. "To 5* Manor hotel please..." The taxi driver nodded and drove. "Anna, you dont have to pay for all of this you know." She looked at me and replied, "Yes, I want to. Ever since Harry has been on tour which is about 4 weeks, You havent been yourself and I wanted to suprise you. I even got some of your family to help me pay for it too!" A big smile appeared on her face. Silence romed the back of the taxi for a few minutes, just staring into each others eyes. I hugged anna tight,"I love you......" Soon, the taxi arrived at our destination.

Anna payed the driver and took out our suitcases from the boot of the car and the taxi left. I bent over to pick them up but I had another of my waves of pain both in my back and my stomach. "Ouch,!" Anna realised I was in pain and hurried us both inside. "Hello and welcome to 5* manor hotel, how may I help you?" asked the reception person behind the desk. "1 room for 2 please for 7 days..." said anna politely. "With 2 single beds or....." anna interupted her.. "Yes, 2 single beds." The lady typed some things into the computer and looked up at us. "Ok, there is a room on floor 2 room 9." She handed Anna the key and we went straight to the lift. No way would we take the stairs...  When we turned around in the lift to face the door, Paparazzi and some teenage boys came into the hotel and a bodygaurd went straight up to the front desk,nodded and came towards us with the teenage boys. But, the doors had closed and we went up and up to floor 2. It wasnt long before the lift door opened and we stepped out and went along the corridor to room 9. I had the honors of opening the door......