Suprise / getting ready

Laura POV

I finally got home and unlocked the front door, I stepped in and closed the door behind me. The first thing I did was go straight to mine and harry's bedroom and started to pack. I went underneath the bed and pulled out my dark red suitcase. I got up off of the floor and stood up. I got a rush of pain in my back as I did so. I heaved the light suitcase up onto the bed and turned around so I was facing my wardrobe. Suddenly, the doorbell rang. I went over to the window to see it was the one and only, Anna. I went downstairs and opened the front door to reveal a very happy and excited anna. "Hi!" we both said and hugged each other. I jestured for her to come in and I shut the door behind her. "Im just about to pack... You can come help me if you want?" I said and looked over at Anna. "Ok," she said and followed me up the stairs to mine and harrys room. "Ok, what are we going to start with Laura?" Asked anna in a very polite way. "Oh, Im starting on my wardrobe, you could start at my chest of drawers if you like." She nodded and started to take out things in my drawer. A couple of minutes went by when anna turned around and said......"Oh look!" I looked up to find anna holding a pair of my thongs.

I blushed abit while she burst out laughing. I shook my head and went back to my wardrobe. I came across some t-shirts that hadnt been worn. I took them out and placed them in my suitcase. I also took out my 3 pairs of flip flops, 2 pairs of casual shoes and my trousers as well as my 2 pairs of high shorts and just normal shorts. "Laura,Laura! Look what I found in the bottom of your drawer buried underneath some clothes!" I shook my head. "I know, you've already laughed at it. I find it abit........." she interupted me. "No, look!" I went over to her to find that she was holding a small black box. My heart Immediately started pumping.

"Let me have a look," Anna handed me the small black box. I opened it to reveal the most gorgeous ring I had ever seen. "Do you think........" I said confused,"Yes! He's going to propose to you Laura! EEEE!" She always jumps to conclusions but it could be a possibility. I decided to put it back and forget about it. I decided I was ready and I closed the suitcase and placed it on the floor of the bedroom. "Im ready!" I said and went downstairs with my luggage as anna followed me. "Who's car?" Anna asked. I thought it was best to go in hers as all the cameras have caught me with my car several times and we are most likely to get mobbed if we went in mine. I nodded to my thoughts and put my stuff in Anna's new shiny black audi. I locked the front door and put the keys in my bag that had already had my phone,purse,perfume,etc in it. I took a deep breath as Anna rolled forward and started to head for Heathrow airport.