Im not ready

Laura POV

I woke up to the lovely sun shining through mine and Harrys window.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I dont know why the alarm went off but hey. I groaned and rolled over. I didnt get enough space to move as Harry had tight grip around me and our baby. "Hello princess,...." He said and kissed my cheek. I shivered at the touch and smiled. "I love you too Harry." I kissed him back and he jumped out of bed. I waited for him to pull me out but he just went out the door. "Harry! I need help getting up!" I called. He came back into our room laughing. "Its not funny, now pull me up..." He did so and I was now on my own two feet. "Im sorry Honey." He kissed me on the forehead and we went downstairs with our hands entertwined.

"What do you want for breakfast my princess?" Harry called from the kitchen. I was beginning to get a sore throat so I waddled into the kitchen. "Can I please have two rounds of scrambled eggs on toast with,bacon,mushrooms, cheese, and a cup of tea." He nodded and Anna came in. "Why do you want so much food Laura? It sounds like something Niall would have.....You feeling ok?" I nodded. "Just the fact that Im pregnant and could give birth any minute and Im REALLY hungry.....But Im fine, trust me." I smiled and anna sat down next to me. After she did, all the other boys came into the kitchen and sat down.

Anna POV

Today is my 4 month scan and Niall is coming with me. Im so excited especially because Niall is going to be home for a while from what Ive heard. I sit down next to Laura and watch her eat her massive breakfast. She scoffs it down in what seems like minutes. A few minutes later, the boys came down and to my suprise, Niall was dressed. "Hi baby!" He says and I jump up to give him a hug. He kisses me gently on the lips and he sits down. Once everyone had finished breakfast and we were all dressed, Harry had an announcement to make.

"Ok, I wanted to do this infront of all of you. And you'll understand why." He took his hand and linked them with Annas and said.... "I know we've got the baby on the way and stuff but, Id just like to say........" Then he gort down on one knee and had that ring we found ages ago when we were going to see the boys in concert. "Anna. will you do me the honours of becoming my future wife?" Her eyes started to swell up with tears and she nodded. "Yes harry,..." everyone was cheering and being happy. "Ok, we're going out to check on our baby!" Called niall and he shut the door behind us both.

Laura POV

Its been about half an hour since Niall and Anna left for a 4 month baby scan. I was sat on the sofa watching a movie when I needed a drink, so I got up and got a drink. I went to sit down I suddenly spotted a puddle of water beneath me. My heart was racing a million beats a minute. "No,no,no,NO!" Harry realised my distress and came in. "Whats the matter?" He asked. "Im not ready...." Tears were coming out of my eyes. "Ready for what?" "I-I think the baby is coming.....Like NOW!" Harry sprinted into the hallway and shouted up the stairs. "GUYS! LAURA IS GOING INTO LABOUR!" They all came rushing downstairs. "I'll grab her coat!" "I'll grab the car keys!" "Lets go, GO GO!" It sounded like an army base. "HARRY! IM IN PAIN...." Louis hopped in the drivers seat,with liam in the passanger. Me and Harry and zayn were in the back.

*2 hours later*

Im in a hospital bed resting. It was tiring but I made it. We made it. Harry is sitting by my side holding my hand tight. "Im proud of you." I smiled. "Im proud of us Harry. If it wasnt for you, Darcy wouldnt be here." We both leaned in and kissed.

*knock knock*

The boys and Anna came in and surrounded me and Harry. "Can we hold her?" We both nodded. "Go ahead, shes just sleeping at the moment..."

Darcy May Styles

Born: 10th November 2011 @ 14:33pm in hospital.