Section 25

Laura POV

"What about the baby Harry? You promised you would come with me." I said with a sad face. "I know I did baby.... But I might have to pass and go with the rest of the band and go to america." Said Harry. I cant believe he's skipping me and going to america! Surely I come first. Im carrying HIS baby for crying out loud! My face was dropping to an upset face. He then hugged me tight and said....... "It will be ok honey. We will always skype each other right? You can tell me how the baby is doing and stuff. And I dont think we will be that long in america right?" I was scared. I wanted to harry to be there when the baby arrives. "Urrrr......" was what liam said.

I dont want to be alone. "We might or have to stay in america for nearly 2 months??" Thats it. A tear was trying to escape my eyes but I was determined to hold it back. I wiped my eyes and took a deep breath. "You're ok with this Laura? Because if you're........" I interupted harry. "Yes. Why wouldnt I be? Besides, we can always skype each other,text and or even call. Cant we?" I knew in reality that I wont be ok when they have gone. I dont really cry that much when Harry is around. He hates seeing me upset and to see my cry, kills him inside, He just cant bare it. I nod and get up to go to the freezer to get some ice cream. Apparently when you're pregnant, you crave you're favourite food and one of my favourite food is double chocolate chip. When I was getting a spoon out of the draw, I over heard Harrys and Liam conversation. I couldnt help but listen slightly.

"I dont want to be in america. I want to be with my girlfriend and keep her and the baby safe." Said harry but I could easily tell he had concern in his voice aswell as abit of anger. Liam spoke up. "I know you dont mate. But, we have no option but to go to america. If we didnt, our fanbase will drop and we will get lots of hate. It will look like we have let them down and we wont be as popular anymore. And we dont want that, do we?" I never thought liam had a dark side. But from I could here, it sounded like he has. I thought he was a sweet,kind and helpful man. Silence hit the room and I decided to take this as an opportunity and enter the room. "Hi Harry, and liam." I sat down next to harry eating my ice cream. "So, when are you planning to go to america then?" I asked. Harry sighed and looked at Liam. "In 3 days." Liam said.