Funfair

Liam POV

I went upstairs to get changed. I ran downstairs and grabbed my car keys. I opened the door to be bombarded with fans. I called paul. "Yes, can you come and sort the fans out along with Andy,John, and alfie? And maybe bring daniel aswell?. Ok, thank you, see you in 5." Luckily, they werent too far from where I was. I slammed the door shut and closed ALL the curtains. Still, I could here them shouting my name. I do love my fans but they sometimes go over the top. Paul and the rest arrived and got rid of them all so I can go to the funfair.

I ran down the garden path and to my shiny black Lamborghini. I drove for about 15 minutes til I reached to where Anna,Laura,Louis,Zayn,Harry and Niall were. I parked my car and got out. My hood went up and I locked my car and began my search for the others. I have been looking for them for about 30 minutes now, and I cant see them in sight. I get a sudden shock from my phone.

*buzz buzz buzz buzz*

I pick it up. "Hello?" It was Harry. "Where are you?" I could tell they were somewhere where it is really busy. "Ummmm, Im near a.....a...... cafe." Laura was laughing in the background with niall and Anna. "Ok, I'll be there in 5." More whispering. "*Lets hide from him!*" Was what I heard from one of the girls.

Minutes later I had arrived near the cafe, with my hood still up. "Where are they?!" I thought to myself. Suddenly................ BOO! I jumped and landed on the floor.......with my hood down. I quickly grabbed my hood and pulled it up.

Anna POV

"BOO!" we shouted together. He landed up on the floor;He picked himself up off of the floor and stood up. "That wasnt funny." He wasnt laughing but the rest of us were. "It-It was." Louis couldnt stop laughing. I was the one who came up with the idea. Me and Louis high-fived each other and we all hugged liam. "We're truly sorry liam,we promise not to do it again." Awww, happy moments. "Where shall we go first?" asked Laura, and of course, with her head on harrys shoulder. They are a good couple but I dont have anyone. Yes, Liam kissed me but that doesnt say that im with Liam.I want to be though.

But I just have to wait until he asks me out or something. "Hey guys, can I have your attention?" asked Harry. We were all sitting down at picnic tables. "Me and Harry have some news." Began Laura. What has Laura been keeping from me? She always tells me everything. Laura looked at Harry, and Harry then looked back at Laura, who then spoke up. "I am with child." My mouth was wide open.

I cant believe this! Yes, im happy for her, but she didnt even tell me. "Why didnt you tell me before Laura? We tell each other eveything." I was now with mixed emotions. Angry,upset,Happy.............. "But we wanted to keep it a secret. And tell everyone at the same time."

*flashback*

Laura POV

Harrys lips were warm and soft. Its the second time we have kissed. The kiss started to turn into a more passionate kiss. He grabbed my hand and we went upstairs to the bedroom. Luckily, we were alone in the house and everyone else was out. He pushed me onto the bed and I fell backwards onto the bed."Harry what are you doing?" I thought this was going too far. I wasnt ready. He took off his top to reveal his muscular stomach and six pack. I couldnt help it but stare. "Like what you see?" His deep,broad british accent got to me and sent shivers down my spine.

*skipping to the weird bit if you get what I mean.*

"Harry............H-H-Harry go slow...." I was out of breath. He needed to go slowly. A second wave of pain to me. I was trying not to lean forward, and that would stop Harry doing his thing. "Say my name..." He whispered in my ear. He stopped thrusting inside me and started licking my neck and biting it again.

He began thrusting again. About 20 minutes later, we were both tired and out of breath,still. "I love you laura." I kissed him lightly on the cheek and replied "I love you too, and always have."