Fight

Liam POV

I saw her sitting on the corner of the bed, sitting all alone. Nows my chance.................... I walk over to her and sit down beside me. "Hi anna, whats the matter?" I ask and shuffle towards her. She shuffles away from me. "N-Nothing, why?" She replies. We keep shuffeling towards and away from each other until she falls off the bed. "OW!" she screams and I get up and give her my hand. "C'mon up you get." I say and put my hand out for her to take.She takes it and stands herself up. She nods to me and mouths a 'thanks' and walks over to Laura and Harry who are still sitting on the couch. DAMMIT! I thought, ive missed my chance. Let me think of another plan. I walk up and down in my bedroom thinking of what to do to get her to like me and not Niall. "Anna, where are you?" I hear Niall call from the bathroom. PING! an Idea has just struck me. I'll go near anna, when niall turns his head to see where anna is, I'll strike at her and go straight for the lips. YES! Thats what i'll do. So, I go and find anna.

Anna POV

"Anna, where are you?" I heard Niall call for me. "Im in here Nialler!" I reply. But out of nowhere, Liam comes straight at me and kisses me on the lips. "Liam please, get off of me." I say but its no use. He starts to kiss my neck and kisses my sweet spot. I spot Niall from the corner of my eye. NO! Tears fly from my eyes as Liam continues to use me. "Liam.....Liam............Get off of me!" More tears slip but this time, Laura and Harry see me. "Woah," Harry says as his jaw drops. Harry gets up, pulls liam off of me and Laura picks me up and takes me to a spare room to have a 'girl to girl' talk. Tears still fall as I cant believe what Liam has done to me. "Whats wrong anna? please tell me.??" Asks laura while looking at me. "Liam...............Liam............saw me and,and kissed me but I saw Niall....Liam carried on kissing me but goes to my sweet spot and a moan escapes BUT I didnt want it to." Tears fall again and Laura comforts me. "Its going to be ok. Just go and tell him its not what he thinks, ok?" My voice rises. "ITS NOT LIKE THAT LAURA!" I hug laura tight and stay silent for about 10 minutes. By this time, I had calmed down and I go and talk to niall.

*knock,knock,knock.*

"Come in," You could tell he has be very angry and upset. I opened the door to see niall with blood shot eyes and his shiny blue eyes turn into a dark black colour. "Niall........" I walk over to where he is sitting and place my hand ontop of his. He removes his hand quite quickly. "No, go away." His back faces me. "Niall, its not what you think. Liam started the 'session'. I tried to get him off of me but he was too strong. I tried niall, I really did. It wont happen again.........................................EVER!" He turns around and faces me. A tear falls but niall raises his hand up to my cheeks and wipes away the tear which fell from my now blood shot eyes. "Its ok," He whispers, "Arent you mad at me?!" I said with a little anger in my voice. He shook his head,paused, then nodded. "Of course Im mad! I thought you were the one. I thought you would never cheat on me,ESPECIALLY WITH MY BAND MATES!" His voice calms down and he looks at me. "I saw what I saw Anna. Nothing can change that." I was shocked. This was our first fight, and to make matters worse, in just 4 days its our 1 month anniversary. Niall turns away and his head drops down to look at the dark floor.

Niall POV

I could tell that Anna was lying to me. Liam was kissing her for goodness sake! It looked to me that she was enjoying it. I really was hurt. "Of course Im mad! I thought you were the one. I thought you would never cheat on me,ESPECIALLY WITH MY BAND MATES!" I said but my voice rised as I looked at her. "I saw what I saw Anna. Nothing can change that." I looked away and stared at the floor. I think anna got up and left my room, leaving me thinking back to what happened nearly 3 years ago, just 2 days before my audition on X-factor.

*Flashback*

I decided to take my girlfriend lauren with me to my audition on x-factor. "Cmon lauren, we're gonna be late!" I shout with excitement in my voice. "Okay nialler, im coming!" she replied and came downstairs in the most beautiful dress I had ever seen her in. "Its not finished...." she bent down and put on her dark blue heels. I kissed her on the cheek and took her by the hand."I want to spend the last day with you." I said. "Me too, I really want to come with you to your x-factor audition but I cant." A sad face came over to her. "Dont worry, we can spend more time together after my audition, okay?" She was looking at the floor. "Okay?" I had to repeat myself before she replied to me. Her head shot up and nodded. We walked out the door and to my car. I was taking her to see one of her favourite movies, Titanic vs. bride wars. It was 3 hours long but i didnt mind. It was getting late so I decided to go home along with lauren, of course.

*skip car journey*           

We were both very tired and we were both out like a like within the space of 20 minutes. But lauren has been acting really strange for the past couple of days. I heard her open and close the bedroom door so I followed her. She got into her car and I got back into mine. I followed her until she reached a road which looked pretty deserted. She went got out and started walking. Again, I followed her until she reached a childrens play area which only had a boy about my age in it. She and the boy ran towards each other and kissed each other on the lips. I was shocked. This was the first time someone has ever done that to me. They headed towards me but Lauren saw me and turned around. I caught her and said "Lauren I thought you promised me you would never do this to me...." tears fell from my crystal blue eyes. "Niall....." She took my hand but I furiously took it back. "Leave me alone. Im done with you.........." I saw her cry her eyes out but I didnt care. Shes been cheating on me for the past week or so. Later that night, I drove home and cried myself to sleep.

*End of flashback*