Finding out

Zayn POV

We were on the tour bus on the way to our van, when 'one thing' came on. Anna and Laura both seemed to like the song so they both sang the song. But anna's voice stuck out. Her voice was angelic and pure. She is a beautiful girl.

When we arrived to where the van was, Harry and Laura were laughing and singing slightly, while I was just walking next  to Anna. "Did you like that song?" I asked. "Yes, I loved it!" She seems really excited. We hoped into the van to head home to our quite big house with 1 recording studio, a movie theatre,7 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 large indoor swimming pool, and a large kitchen and livingroom. 

We arrived half an hour later. "Here we go ma ladies," said louis, in a very excited voice. Then, I heard liam say something. "um,Anna. Can I talk to you for a minute?" Now, I just had to listen to the whole conversation. I hope liam isnt trying to steal my girl.... Shes mine, and no one elses. "Yeah sure, what is it you want liam?" (oh my! The feels) Her angelic voice sends shivers down my spine. "I really,really really like you anna. I didnt realise it before but now, you've got to me some how and I think you are a very beautiful girl."

*silence*

Oh ITS ON! I launched myself round the corner to see Liam............KISSING?!

Liam POV

"I really,really really like you Anna. Ididnt realise it before but now, you've got to me some how and I think you're a very beautiful girl." I explain. That was the only way I could think of saying it. She blushes and then I make my move to kiss her. I go for the bright red lips of hers.

They're warm and soft. Immediately, I feel a very strong connection between us. Fireworks bursting right infront of me. We both pull away to get some air."Wow, li----...." I place a finger on her mouth. "Sshhhhh, save it for later. I love you Anna." But right after i said it, I saw Zayn coming at speed from round the corner from where me and Anna were. He wasnt very happy. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY GIRL?!" His rage made anna scare away.

"Woah, calm down mate. Whats the matter Zayn?" It only made him angrier. "WHATS THE MATTER? THE MATTER IS THAT YOU'RE STEALING MY GIRL!" I could now tell anna cant coope with this, She starts crying, and then runs into the livingroom where Laura and harry are.

I can only just about hear anna sobbing into someones chest. This was a bad start. "Zayn, tell me. What is the matter?" "ITS YOU. YOU ARE THE MATTER LIAM."