Finding out

Laura POV

We waited a good half an hour outside Anna's room. I was still sobbing, but silently. I didnt want anyone to know I was still crying. Harry had made things better. Its a good thing we did go to that concert. A doctor came out. "Anna jacksons family or friends?" I stood up. I was ready to face that the news may not be good. I still walked hand in hand with Harry.

A few of the other boys came too. "Well, we did a brain scan, and it seems when she hit the floor, she went head first. So some where in  her brain, some of her memory has gone." I was sobbing but trying to hold the whole flood of tears back. "How long will it take for her memory to come back?" I asked, while going weak in the knees. I couldnt take it anymore. "At least a month or 2. But we'll keep her here in the hospital and try to rejog her memory."

Ok. Its not as bad a thought it would be. "Thank you." and with that, we went out of the room. "She seems to have memory loss." I said but with more confidence in my voice now. "Why dont we go to a pub or something, to clear our minds and to forget whats happened." said liam. So everyone else got up and we  headed towards the tour bus.

*Skip journey home*

I arrived back at the boys place. "Oh, I dont have any clothes to wear." my face went from kind happy to sad. "We can drop you home, and then you can text us when you're ready to be picked up. sound good?" I nodded slightly as niall and I went towards his car. The car journey was silent but we arrived at my place with in 10 minutes. I searched through my bag and found my keys. I opened the door and stepped inside. I waved goodbye.

My number! I forgot to give it to him. Oh well, harry can pick me up.  I shut the front door and headed upstairs to my room. I searched my closet and finally found something to wear, and this is what I wore a black and red dress with some black heels. (will try and put up a link to polyvore i you want.)

I fixed my hair and then texted harry to pick me up.(yes i still kept his number for the past 1-2 years.) Several minutes later, He arrived in his shiny black lamborghini. I locked my door and went to sit in his car in the front passenger seat. The car journey was silent until his music came on the radio. "And here we have live while we're young by one direction."

*screams in the backround*

"Sorry about that," Harry says as I giggle a little. We arrived at the boys apartment. Harry got out and went to my door to open it, such a wonderful gentlemen!. He opened the door and went to the kitchen. I just went into the livingroom to find Liam and Niall sitting on the couch with their mouths wide open. "What?!" I didnt know what was so amazing about me. "I-Its j-j-just y-you l-look amazing," said liam while still looking at me.

I giggled and replied a simple 'thank you.' and went to sit down on a chair. "Where are the rest of the boys then?" I asked. "They are upstairs, hang on," Liam got up and went to the bottom of the stairs. "GUYS LAURA IS HERE AND SHE LOOKS HOT!" shouted liam at the top of his lungs. Several seconds later, they all came downstairs and stopped dead in their tracks when they saw me, again with their mouths wide open.

"Are we all ready?" harrys says as he walks into the room and comes over to me and kisses me lightly on the forehead. "Lets go," and with that, we all went outside to where the cars were.