I hope you're proud

Anna POV

"Sshhhhh, save it for later. I love you Anna."  But right after he said it, I saw zayn bolt round the corner and started shouting at Liam. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY GIRL?!" Zayn shouted.  His rage got me scared, so I hid behind liam. "Woah,calm down mate. Whats the matter?" Liam said, being his daddy directioner self. "WHATS THE MATTER? THE MATTER IS THAT YOU'RE STEALING MY GIRL!"

I couldnt hold it back anymore.Tears slipped from my eyes and I ran into the livingroom where I found Laura and Harry. Laura noticed how upset I was and asked what the matter is. "Oh, Anna! whats the matter?" She asked, obviously feeling really concerned for me. She patted a spot next to her where I could sit. I walked over and sat in the space on the couch.

"Now, tell me." So I told her, and every little detail. "And..........And then he raised his voice even more I couldnt take it." I rested my head on lauras shoulder still crying. I think harry heard it as he had something to say about it. "I'll go and talk to him if you want anna." And with that, he got up and went to see zayn and liam.

Harry POV

"I'll go and talk to him if you want anna." Laura nodded slightly. So I got up and went to find zayn and liam. I soon found them upstairs, in zayns bedroom.

*knock knock*

I walked in slowly to find zayn sitting on his bed with tissues in his hand and laim comforting him. "Hey, I just came up to see if everything is ok. You know Zayn, Anna is pretty hurt, and before I came up here to find you, she was sobbing her eyes out." I also sit and the end of the bed. "I didnt mean to get angry, Its because I had all the courage to ask her out but then Liam smashed it, by kissing her....." I kind of get it now.

"Its just a kiss Zayn." I tried to explain, but I dont think I was helping the situation. "You may think that Harry, but Liam kissed her on the lips, for goodness knows how long." I looked over to Liam who suddenly went bright red in the cheeks. "Ooohhh."

"What are you gonig to do now Zayn?" asked liam with guilt in his voice. "I dont know. But I think Liam should have her. Liam was the one who got to her first. Well done Liam, you have now succeeded. I hope you're proud." replied Zayn, who then got up off of his bed, and headed downstairs. Zayn still isnt too happy.

"Ooooohhhhhh!" I just had to do that. Liam shot me a death glare as to say 'That isnt helping!' kind of look. I mouthed a sorry then went downstairs myself. I went into the livingroom to see anna had fallen asleep on Laura's shoulder.

Awwwww! A quick snap of a photo will do. I took out my phone a took a picture. Ooops! I've woken Anna up. "HELP ME!" I screamed then ran around the livingroom then outside..................................................... To where the swimming pool is. OH, we are going to have some real fun.