Concert

Laura POV

I was quite excited, but not as excited as Anna. We started to get changed into our dresses. I slipped on my blue dress, and decided to curl my hair. Afterwards I was going to apply some blue eye shadow and eye liner, with black mascara. I put on some nice blue and white pumps. I was nearly ready. Just waiting for Anna to finish off.

Anna POV

I put on my dress and applied make up. I just brushed my blonde wavy hair to the side and put my heels on and collected my phone,camera,purse, and a couple of photos i want the boys to sign and put it all in my bag. We were all ready.

Laura POV

I said my goodbye to my mum and went to collect my phone,car keys,photos,camera,tickets and my purse and put it in my bag. This was going to be a night to remember. We drove for nearly one hour listening to one direction and laughing. When we finally got there, I parked the car and got out. Loads of people were here already but everyone started to sream the roof tops off. I suddenly realised that a black and dark red bus pulled up outside the arena at the reer entrance. We walked up to the long queue to wait. and wait.and wait and wait and wait. We were finally at the front of the queue after what seemed forever. I showed them our tickets and they allowed us in. some people were already at their seats. We made our way to the front of the arena near the stage. My heart was pounding 1000 times faster than it should do. Am I ready for this? Does he want to see me? Do I want to see him? Thoughts were rushing through my head. But something caught my eye. Those emerald geen eyes with those dark brown curls. I knew that look and face from anywhere. My old boyfriend, Harry Edward Styles.