Concert

Niall POV

I was pacing up and down on stage. We were in the middle of a dress rehearsal. "Niall, will you stop pacing up and down. Its kinda annoying me now." Louis said but I cant keep hiding this secret from them. "Oh sorry louis. I'll stop if its annoying you." I move into my place on stage and continue rehearsing with the others. "Ok then boys, that was fantastic! Go take a break." Called our stage director, Joe. He's a nice lad and he is really good at stage directing.

Anna POV

I was doing the finishing touches to my make up and hair and lauren was just waiting for me to finish. I was wearing a peach strapless dress that had white sequins in the middle of it and the dress flowed down to my ankles too. "You look really beautiful anna...."  said laura while staring at me while I did my lip gloss. "Thanks..." Minutes of silence hit the room until laura spoke. "Anna, you have been acting really weird lately, almost as if you are pregnant..." OH NO! She's not supposed to say anything. I just ignored her. "Anna? Are you ok?" "Urrr.......yeah im fine and n..........n......." Sick rised up to my throat but luckily the bathroom wasnt too far. Next thing I know, Im leaning over the toilet being sick. "Its ok anna. Just tell me if you are. You can trust me."

I knew I had to tell her now. There's no way out of it. I let out a huge sigh. "Fine, Yes I am. But DONT TELL the others. Me and Niall were planning to tell everyone after the concert but youre my bestest friend so I might as well tell you." "How long have you not told me Anna?" Laura asked. Laura quickly cleaned up the floor and went back into the bedroom to put on her dress. "I found out I was pregnant 4 weeks ago and its my 1 month scan in 2 days." I said. "Wow," "You look beauuuutifuull laura. Give me a twirl.." she twirled around and she just looks stunning. "Ready to go anna?" I nodded, grabbed my bag and stood up. Once we reached my car, I unlocked the door and sat down. I needed to tell Niall I told Laura.

To: Sweet Niall

Hiya! Hope everything is going well with the dress rehearsal. I need to tell you something important. I accidentally told Laura I was pregnant. I all started when I was sick and Laura said she had gotten abit suspicious cos apparently Ive been acting 'weird'. Really sorry! xx  

Anna. xxx <3

*Message sent.* I was about to head off to the arena when I heard my phone ping.

From: Sweet Niall

Hiya babe! Dont worry about it. Louis nearly found out I was going to be a father! But I used one of my tactics to cover it up so he didnt find out. Aww! Hope you feel ok now. I cant wait to see you at the concert! xx Love ya loads!

Niall

I quickly texted him back before I put my phone back in my bag and Set off to the arena.

*Skip car journey*

Niall POV

I had just finished the last run through of the concert when I heard my phone go. It was a text from Anna.

From: My anna

Hiya! Hope everything is going well with the dress rehearsal. I need to tell you something important. I accidentally told Laura I was pregnant. I all started when I was sick and Laura said she had gotten abit suspicious cos apparently Ive been acting 'weird'. Really sorry! xx  

Anna xxx <3

I quickly sent one back to her.

To: My anna

Hiya babe! Dont worry about it. Louis nearly found out I was going to be a father! But I used one of my tactics to cover it up so he didnt find out. Aww! Hope you feel ok now. I cant wait to see you at the concert! xx Love ya loads!

Niall

* 1 hour Later *

The crowd was going wild. The whole arena had millions of our fans screeming our names. It was time to go on stage. "In 5............4..............3................2.........." "Hello america!" Harry said through the microphone he had in his hands. "How is everyone? Good? I certainly am." I said. "Tonight, we have lots for you to enjoy. But first we are going to sing Best song ever to you. I hope you like it.................." Liam said then we walked different ways to take our places. But I happen to notice anna and Laura were here too. I smiled and gave them a wave and they returned the smile and wave back to me.

* 3 whole hours later *

I was in my dressing room wiping my forehead with a cold damp towel. It really does get hot when you are performing on stage infront of millions of people. Suddenly, a knock on my dressing room door pounded the whole room. "Anna and Laura want to see you near the table.... Come quick." Paul then left and went goodness knows where. I kissed Anna on the cheek and stood next to her. Anna and I looked at each other. She nodded and I spoke up. "Anna and I have some exciting news for you......................Anna is pregnant." No one said anything for about 3 minutes.